Playtime (lemon)

Your POV

Getting off the couch I walked over to the sliding door. Sighing I made my way into the kitchen as I opened the fridge. Looking at what was in the fridge I closed it before I decided to take a shower. Going upstairs I stopped as I heard the TV was on. Looking at it I leaned ove the couch. Staying there as I watched TV. That was before there was a loud smack and then a stinging feeling.

Standing up quickly I looked to see a smirking Rick. "Don't stand like that if you don't want me to take notice" he said as he went into the kitchen. I followed him as I glared a little. "I should hit you back"

"Go ahead, It'll probably turn me on" he said as he leaned on the counter with his coffee. Blushing I crossed my arms and turned away. He stepped over to me as he bent down a little before he kissed me gently. Pulling away I looked up at him. His head tilted as he looked at me. 

"Did you want more?"

Nodding he smirked and grabbed my hips before he pulled me closer to him. Pressing his body against mine my hands found their way to his chest. Smirking into the kiss I grabbed his nipples and twisted. He pulled away quickly as he tried not to yell.

Giggling I ran off towards the garage. He was hot on my heels. Getting into the garage I tried to close the door behind me only for him to push it open and growl at me. "You're gonna get it"

"Get what, Mr. Sanchez?" He closed the door and locked it behind him as he walked over to me, backing me into the counter. As he got to me his hands grabbed my hips tightly before I was put onto the counter. Wrapping my legs around him he leaned down to me. I was wearing only a robe as the rest of the family was out on vacation. Rick and I were on house sitting duty.

His hands untied my robe as he stared at me intently. I tried my best not to smirk as my body was exposed to him. His fingertips brushed against my thighs as he leaned down to me. Our lips barely touching. I was waiting for him to lean down the rest of the way but it never happened.
His hands found their way to my nipples as he played with them a little. I squirmed under his touch as I bit my lip a little. He leaned into my neck as he breathed on it, making goosebumps go along my body. He played with each mound of flesh for a bit before he pulled away. I pouted as he did.

"That's what you get" he said as he looked at me. Getting off the counter I grabbed his arm and pushed him onto one of his chairs before I crawled onto his lap. He put his hands behind his head as I put mine on his chest. Pressing my body against his. He moved down in the chair a little as he looked at me.

"That wasn't fair, daddy"

He bit his lip as he looked at me. Trying to contain himself, but by what was going on in his pants, I was winning. Leaning down I nibbled on his ear as I heard his teeth click together as he clenched his jaw. Moving down to his neck I kissed it gently. Stopping I moved back towards his ear before I nibbled on the ear lobe again. "Someone has self control"

He let his head fall back as he was now probably completely hard. Standing up I walked out of the room as I wrapped robe back together. Hearing him slam his fists on the table I giggled gently. "That's what you get!"

I heard stomping towards where I was at as I closed the blinds to the sliding glass door. He saw me and I went around the back of the couch as he was in the front of it. He furrowed his brow at me as he looked at me. "Daddy wants some tail." Tilting my head I shrugged. "Where would you get that?"

He jumped over the couch before he grabbed me roughly. Grabbing my hips roughly he picked me up and pinned me to the wall. Looking at him I gulped gently. I as in for it now. He pressed himself against me as I felt the hard on that he had. Holding his hands under my ass he leaned down and started to kiss my neck roughly. Leaving bite marks and bruises.

Digging my nails into his shoulders i bit my lip as I tried not to moan. He just pressed himself to me harder at that point making me whimper. He pulled away before he captured my lips in his. Licking my lip I let him in. Fighting my tongue as he explored I felt his knee move to hold me still against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him as I made sure I wouldn't move. His hands grabbed my chest again after they opened my robe once more.

Playing with the two mounds as he kissed me I moaned into the kiss gently. He pulled away and smirked before he moved his boxers over. Biting my lip as I looked up at him he smirked before he slammed himself into me. Gasping as I dug my nails into his skin and he growled a little.

"Fuck, still so tight for me."

I blushed as he started to move before I moaned a little. He held me against the wall as he kissed my neck again and continued with his movements. Looking at me he panted gently as he 

leaned down more to kiss me. Pulling my hands through his bed head he bit my lip a little.
Continuing this position for a bit longer he pulled out and put me down. He bent me over the back of the couch and pushed back in again as he grabbed my hair. Pulling on it roughly, he grabbed my ass with his free hand. Holding onto the couch I moaned a little louder as he hit all the right places.

Pushing back into him I bit my lip. He chuckled lowly as he panted gently. Pushing into me rougher. Grabbing my leg as he let go of my hair he picked it up as he continued what he was doing. "Fucking, hell~" he panted as he went a little harder. I got louder as he did before he started to go harder and faster. Making me scream. If anyone heard me they would have thought I was being murdered.

"Daddy, please~"

"Please, what~?"

"Be rougher with me~"

I felt him smirk as he put my leg down and grabbed both of my hips. He pushed me away from him and then back to his hips as he moved his hips against mine. I felt my back arch as I moaned loudly. Reaching my end soon after. He panted and turned me around as I sat on the floor in front of him. Engulfing him I started to suck as he held the back of the couch and my hair. Panting he pushed my head down a little before he moaned gently and came into my mouth, swallowing I stood up as he put himself away.

He picked me up and sat on the couch with me on his lap as he sighed heavily. "Next time, leave my nipples alone baby girl" Giggling I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I didn't hear you complain before" I said before he gave me a look. Biting my lip at him he let his head fall back a little. "I'll give you a break before round two." He looked at me as he turned the TV off and stood up before carrying me upstairs. "I'm always ready for round two."