"Sleep, Baby"(Lemon)

In this one, you're about 25 or so

( 1158 words)

Your POV 

Laying on my couch I put my arm over my eyes as I sighed gently. It was late, I was tired. I had been with Rick all day running around the multiverse. Taking the arm off my eyes I looked to see Rick pick my legs up off the couch and put them on his lap as he sat down, rubbing them gently. 

"Someone's tired" he said as he glanced over to me before he turned the TV on. I shrugged before I put my arm back over my eyes and listened to the TV. Rick and I had been dating for almost 5 months now. We met when Jerry hit me with his station wagon. (Back to the future anyone? XD) From the time I woke up, I could tell he was nervous as he told me what happened. 

"What are you smiling about over there?" 

Looking over at Rick I chuckled gently as I shook my head. "How we met." I said. He smiled gently as he hummed and rubbed my leg again. Sitting up I turned around and leaned on him as he laid his arm over my body. Holding his arm I smiled gently and snuggled up with it as I felt his thumb rub over my side a little. I yawned gently as I laid there and turned to see the TV. 

"Get to bed baby" he said as he watched TV. Shaking my head I refused. "I want to stay up with you." I said as I smiled a little. I felt his heartbeat skip a beat as he sat there. 

"Don't make me have to tire you out." he said as he muted the TV. I looked up at him to see him smirk as he looked down at me. I sat up and looked at him. "And how would you do that?" Without a second to lose, he leaned forward and kissed me. It was rough but still loving. His right hand cupped my face and I could taste the alcohol from his flask. 

His left hand made its way up my thighs and to my hip before I was pulled onto his lap. Making a small noise his arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer. I tangled my hands in his hair as the kiss got a little heated. Pulling away I panted gently as he smirked and leaned back on the couch. 

"I think you failed." 

"Did I?" 

"I'm wide awake now" 

"Oh really? Not for long" he said before he laid me down on the couch and kissed me again as his hands made their way under my shirt. Finding their way up to my breasts I felt him rub circles around them. I held onto his arms as I wrapped one of my legs around his waist to pull him closer. Pulling away he kissed along my collarbone and neck before he dove into my neck and started leaving small bites and bruises. 

His hands cupped my chest roughly as he played with the two mounds making my breathing pick up a little and my heart start to race. He sat up as he looked at me before he took off his lab coat and shirt, while I took off my shirt. Snaking his hand around my waist it found it's way to my lower back as he pulled me closer to him. He smirked a little as he kissed me again before making his way to my breasts. He grabbed one and kissed the other before he licked and sucked on the bud, causing small moans to leave my lips. 

Putting my hand in his hair I pulled on it here and there as I closed my eyes gently, feeling everything that he was doing. He stopped as he got off of me before he picked me up and carried me to my room. Throwing on my bed he closed the door before he took off his belt and shoes, unbuttoning his pants. Walking over to me he grabbed my hips and pulled me to the end of the bed before he pulled my shorts and underwear down. Rubbing his thumb quickly over my clit my back arched. Biting my lip I tried to suppress the moans. 

"Mmm~" 

He smirked as he grabbed my thighs before he started to lick slowly, I gasped as he did. I felt him bite gently as held onto the sheets and his hair. One of his fingers trailed around my thigh before it found my entrance and was pushed in slowly, rubbing against my G-spot. Biting my lip and arching more than I had earlier I panted a little as I tried not to be loud. I moaned as he sucked on my clit a little. 

He pulled away as he smirked and licked his fingers clean. "That's no fair baby, I want to hear you" I looked at him as he took off the rest of his clothes before he crawled over to me and wrapped my legs around his waist. Intertwining his fingers with mine he captured my lips in another kiss as his hand trailed down to his length, pushing in slowly. I gasped as he did before he started to move slowly. As he kissed my neck I felt his hot breath over my skin giving me goosebumps. I moaned gently as I held him close before I rolled him over and smirked as he was under me. 

I rode him slowly as his hands found their way to my waist. Letting my head fall back I moaned before his hands made their way to my chest again. That was until he grabbed my hips tightly and started to thrust against my bounces making me moan louder. I bit my lip as I did. 

"Fuck, Rick~" 

"What do you think I'm doing~?" 

I smiled as I leaned down and kissed him sloppily as I moaned into the kiss. My moans were sloppy as I felt myself getting closer. Holding onto him as he sat up he held me close I wrapped my arms around him as he panted and kissed me. It wasn't long before we were finished. Shivering I came over his length as he filled me up. Panting heavily I looked at him before I kissed him gently. He leaned his forehead against mine and I smiled a little. 

"Did I win?" 

"Yeah, you did. That was better than I thought it would be" 

He smirked and picked me up before he laid me down and crawled into bed with me. Pulling me over he wrapped an arm around me before he sipped his flask. Laying on his chest my eyes started to get heavy as I fought off sleep. He turned to me and chuckled gently before he kissed my forehead and hummed a little. 

"Sleep, baby"