But... how?

(1701 words)

Your POV 

Smack

I was hit for what was the fifth time. Spitting the blood that was pooling in my mouth at who hit me I smirked. He glared at me as he paced around me. 

"Tell me where Rick C-137 is" 

"Nope" 

"Why not? He doesn't care about you, why care about him?" 

"He's family to me. If you want to find him, you can kill me. Then you still won't find him." 

He growled gently. "You can growl all you want, it turns me on" 

I looked up at him as he shook his head before I made a kissy face at him. He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. I gave a small chuckle as I sat there. Moving my hands I felt the rope dig into my wrists. Biting my tongue to keep myself from seething in pain I looked around the room. Stopping when there was a familiar face. 

I watched as Rick walked by my holding cell. Not the guard Ricks, but my Rick. He looked over to me and as he passed the glass door he had cuffs on. My eyes widened as I figured it out. He turned himself in and for what, me? Why would he do that? A couple guard Rick's came in and cut the ropes off of me. 

"You're free to go" 

"And for my Rick?" 

"He turned himself in. It's a shame really, I was enjoying the hunt for him." 

I went to tackle the guard and give him a piece of my mind. Lucky for him his buddies held me back. "We'll take you to your Morty and you'll be able to go home." 

"What happens to Rick?" 

"He gets to be executed." 

Glaring at the guard he glanced at me. "Don't look at me like that sweetie, he'll get what's coming to him" 

"And what's coming to you is a swift kick in the ass"

With that I kicked him in the ass which made him fall forward. Jumping on him I started to punch him as hard as I could. I would have continued but I was stopped when a couple pulled me off of him. Glaring at him I sneered as he stood back up slowly after he wiped his face. 

"I see why your Rick likes you so much, such a spit fire." 

A couple of them chuckled as we started walking again. He threw me into the room where I found Morty. He ran to me as he hugged me tightly. I calmed him down as he was crying and spitting things off what would happen to Rick. I wiped his tears and looked at him. 

"We'll figure it out. Rick has a plan, he has to" 

He nodded and soon enough we were sent home where I went into the garage to try and find anything and everything that could tell me what his plan was. There was no way that he would just turn himself in, and for what? Me? Morty? He knows all too well that we can handle ourselves. Opening the hatch for the lair I hopped down and looked around as I tried to find something, anything. 

~ Two Weeks Later~ 

Two weeks. Two motherfucking weeks. Rick still hasn't come home. I haven't found anything either. Beth is starting to think that he took off again. But I'm not sure. He already left once, and he came back. What would be the point of coming back just to take off again? 

Sitting at the table in the garage I put my head down. I sat up when I heard a portal open. Looking up I saw two guard Rick's, the same two that held me in interrogation. One came over to me and handed me a paper. I opened it as i read it only to slam my fist on the table. "I want to see his body. I will be the judge if he's dead or not"