Drawings

(605 words)

Your POV

I had gotten up to go to the bathroom and for water when I heard the garage door open and Rick's space car bang around in the garage as they pulled in. The doors opened and slammed shut as they got out. I watched as Morty walked into the house and saw me.

"R-Rick wants to s-see you." he said before walking to his room.

I put my water down on the counter and walked back into the garage to see Rick where I was previously sitting. He was hovering over my drawings inspecting them slowly. I gulped and took my head phones off letting the loud music get his attention before I said anything.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He stood up straight and looked at me as he picked up the drawings and walked over. "Have you always been able to drAW Like this?" he asked.

"Since before I met you guys. Why?" i asked. I watched him as he scanned every drawing I was working on again before he smirked.

"So you like drawing men huh? Naked men huh?" he asked.

I got what he was going for. I could't stop this. Rick gets what he wants.

"Draw me like one of your anatomy men." he said before taking off his lab coat and shirt and grabbing his ray gun. "Draw me with this."

I nodded and grabbed my sketch pad. He closed the garage door and locked the other one. "With only this." he said before removing the rest of is clothes. I blush and chuckle as he's almost entirely naked. With the exception of hi boxers.

~After Drawing~

I look over the drawing and touch up a few areas that need it. I smile and stand and walk over to him. He puts the laser gun down as he looks at the drawing. A slow smile spreads across his face. I smile and watch as his eyes look at me. "That's really g-gOOd." he said.

I blush and look down as I look at my ready to be sharpened pencil. "Th-thank you, Rick." I said. He smiled. "Can I keep it?" he asked.

I nodded and smiled. "Of course. Let me sign it first." I said and he handed it back to me before I scribbled my signature onto the paper somewhere hidden in his hair.

I handed it back to him and he walked over to the desk and put it in a random frame he had and hung it on the wall. I smiled as I looked at my artwork. "You know. I-I never took you for the DRAwing type." he said as he glanced to me before putting onto his clothes leaving his lab coat on the chair.

"I never took your for the art loving type." i said as he smiled. "Art lover? Nah I just love myself that much wanna know why?" He asked as he leaned on the table. "You don't give a fuuuuuuuuck!" I said. We erupt in laughter before we decide to work on a few inventions and decide to call it a night. We walk inside as I take one last glance at the picture of a semi naked Rick and smirk lightly. You've done good me. You did good.

HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO~! I know I haven't been updating lately. Been kinda busy but alas I know there are no excuses that are suitable for my lovely Rick-readers. But have I told you? I will and can write any wonderfully Rickly lemons. Just thought you should know. '3' But anywayyyy. See ya lateerrr~!