I Am A Scientist, Asshole!

This isn't an episode story spin off.. thing. This is a random idea I literally came up with XD like ten seconds ago so Enjoy~! 

(586 words)

Your POV 

I was in Rick's garage fixing his damn fucking computer for the thousandth time. He was complaining that it was getting popup ads all the damn time again. I told him countless times to stay off the fucking alien porn sites but noo scientist man knows everrryyything. 

I was clicking and typing away as the garage door opened and the space car pulled in. The doors opened and slammed shut as Morty and Rick got out. 

"Finally! You're working on the damn thing!" Rick said. 

"Aw geez, Rick" Morty said quietly. 

I looked at the two. Rick looked slightly hammered and Morty probably felt out of place. 

"I think you're just pissed because you need help from some other scientist to fix your damn computer.. again!" I said and turned back to the screen. 

"You're n-not a scientist, you punk-ass bitch."  he said and put his stuff down on the table next to you. 

"I am a scientist, asshole" I said. 

He scoffed and burped. "Bullshit" he said. 

I stood up and I watched Morty run inside. 

"I specialize in computer fucking science! You specialize in inventing science!" I said poking his chest. He smirked and leaned forward slightly getting closer to me. 

He touched his chest lightly. "Scientist." He poked mine. "Not a scientist." he said. 

I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away and sat back down. I fixed it with a few more clicks of the mouse and stood looking at him. "Stay off the fucking alien porn, dumbass." I said. 

He laughed lightly.  "If I had a girlfriend like you I wouldn't need alien porn." he mumbled. 

I smirked now having some leverage. "What was that?" I asked and leaned towards him. 

"Nothing get the fuck out of my garage." he said. 

"Not until you tell me what you said." I said and sat on the corner of the table. 

He sighed. "Go the fuck away (y/n)." he said. 

"Does someone want to be left alone to masturbate?" I asked with a slight pouty face. 

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Bitch, please." he said. 

"Begging now are you? I always knew you wanted a piece of this scientist bod." I said and turned to leave. 

I heard his chair squeak as he turned and I felt the sting of his hand coming into contact with my ass. 

"Ow!" I said and jumped. 

He chuckled and went back to his work. "Don't you ever speak to me like that again." he said. 

I smirked and leaned over his shoulders wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my chest against his shoulder blades. "And why is that, Rick?" I asked. 

He sighed and dropped his tools. "You are a very sexy scientist. Any man that isn't attracted to that body should be gay." He sighed lightly. "Now please get out of my garage." he said quietly. 

I got off of him slowly. "A-alright. I'll call you out for dinner later. Stay off the porn though. That's how you get viruses."  I said and walked back inside to hear him put his forehead on his desk and scold himself. "Why did I just tell her that? Fucking idiot!" 

Arthur-chan here! If you want me to continue this and add a leeemooon let me know! But until then. AND THATS THE WAAAAYYYYYYY THE NEWS GOES! 

Tales of Rick Sanchez (Rick x reader Oneshots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें