Young Rick

Thank you to @Shiva9606 for the idea. I hope this is what you wanted for your Young Rick idea. Let me know!

Your POV 

Slipping into my shoes I laced them and stood up before I checked my outfit over in the mirror. Giving a nod I grabbed my keys and made my way to the car before I drove off to the concert that was being held. It was a local band that was playing. One that a friend of mine had talked me into going to see. Pulling into my parking spot I got out of my car as I found my friends. 

"What's the name of this band anyway?" 

"It's The Flesh Curtains" 

"The Flesh Curtains? That's an odd name for a band" 

She shrugged before she grabbed my arm. "Let's get close to the stage" she said as she pulled me along. Sighing gently as we were up close and personal to the band on the stage, there was a cat like creature, a Birdperson and a guy with blue hair. 

Listening to the band play I jumped around a little as I laughed with my friend. Picking up on some of the lyrics here and there. My friend nudged me after a little while and made a motion for me to look up at the guitar player. 

"He's got an eye for you" she said and I looked up in time to see him wink at me. 

Blushing gently I looked back down as he slid on his knees to the end of the stage as my friend grabbed my arm and leaned into me. "You have to get a piece of that" 

Rolling my eyes as I blushed a bit more I watched as he walked over to the mic and pulled it closer to him. "We'll be right back after a little break, get some drinks in the meantime" The crowd cheered as he went back off stage before he motioned to me. My friend grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. 

"Go talk to him" 

Sighing gently I quickly made my way over back stage and peeked around the curtain. Giving a small yelp as I was pulled behind the curtain I landed into a chest. Looking up slowly as I brushed my hair behind my ear I noticed that it was the guitar player. I watched him smirk as he looked down at me. 

"Are you new to the concerts?" he asked as he grabbed my hand and walked me over to his dressing room. 

"Yeah, my friend introduced me to it tonight, actually" 

He nodded as he cracked open a beer. Looking over to him as I watched his eyes snake up and down my body I looked at my shoes. 

"What would you say to meeting me back here after the show?"

He leaned on a small table as he looked at me before he bit his lip a little. I nodded gently and blushed "That could be pretty cool"

"It'll be more than cool, it'll be rockin'" reaching into a drawer he grabbed a couple back stage passes and handed them to me. "Show these to the security guys and meet me back here later. Don't keep me waiting"

Nodding as I took them he left the small room and I looked at them. Reading the cards I smiled gently as I put one around my neck and went out to find my friend moving around the crowd I was able to find her. I tapped on her shoulder as she looked at me and smiled.

"Dude! Did you get some action?"

Rolling my eyes I shook my head. "I got these" I said as I held the passes to her. She grabbed one as she looked at it closely. "What did you do? Suck his dick for these?" She said as she giggled. Hitting her arm I glared at her.

"No! He pulled me into his dressing room and handed me these, he told me to meet him after the show and that you could come too"

"For real?" She asked as she put hers on.

"Yeah, but if you have other plans" I said as I nodded to a guy that was eye balling her.

She turned to look and hummed "Hey, I like to keep my options open" she said as she giggled. Rolling my eyes she laughs harder.

"I saw how you were making googly eyes at Birdperson. Maybe you could get with that" I said.

She smirked gently and looked to the stage as the rest of the crowd started to cheer again as the band came out. Shrugging my friend grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front of the stage. We waited for them to start playing before we smiled and danced along.

~Afterwards~

Giving a small Yelp I was jerked forward towards the back the curtain. Flashing our cards to the guards get let us by before we made our way around to a couple dressing rooms. We heard some hollering behind us that made us look back.

"What did I tell you BirdPerson? They're pretty cute right!"

Blushing deeply as I saw the same blue haired rocker from earlier I bit my lip gently. Looking at my shoes I heard my friend giggle. "Stop it you, don't you wanna introduce me to your friend?"

They walked over and I felt a hand on my lower back. Looking up I saw the same guy from earlier. His friend out a wing over my friend and they walked off to what I guessed to be hid dressing room.

"What do you sat we head back to my dressing room too?"

Nodding as I looked at him he grabbed my hand firmly before pulling me along. Getting to the door that had his name on it I read it as he unlocked the door. 'Rick Sanchez'

Noting his name I was pulled into the room where I was pinned against the door as it slammed shut. One hand reached around my waist while the other locked the door. He leaned down to me as his breath brushed against my face.

Looking up at him he smirked "Keep looking at me like that tonight might get wild"
Biting my lip he leaned down to kiss my neck gently. Breathing heavily after some time his kisses turned to bites. Smiling a little I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer before he picked me up and put me against the door. He was right tonight was going to be wild.

Got a request? Dm me or comment on this chapter!