Mr. Meeseeks

Spin off of the Mr. Meeseeks episode. Enjoy~! 

(792 words)

Your POV 

I waked into the garage to see a weird blue box with a button on the top of it. I pushed it out of curiosity and a naked blue guy with a cheery voice appeared next to me. 

"Hi I'm Mr. Meeseeks! What can I do for you today?" he asked. 

"What's a Mr. Meeseeks?" I asked. 

He smiled. "I was created by Rick Sanchez to help you with simple tasks and after that we explode. Goodbye!" he said and was gone. I looked at the spot he was at. "Oh my god he exploded." I said. 

I pushed it again. Another appeared. "Mr. Meeseeks. Explain why Rick is the way he is." I said. He thought for a moment or two. He looked at me and sat down. "Hmm" he said. I sat down and waited. 

"Rick is a mystery. One that I can't crack." he said. 

I smiled. "I can." 

He tilted his head and nodded. "Rick. He's the smartest man in the universe we know that. He doesn't seem to care for emotion but that's because of his genius. He doesn't appear to care about his family but he does. Like when they were against Evil Rick and Morty and Evil Rick was showing Rick his memories of Morty. Rick became teary eyed and then it was apparent that he cares for his grandson. Which is true. He also cares for Summer and his daughter Beth. I can be certain that he even cares for Jerry in some weird way even though he puts him down all the time. After the divorce between Beth and Jerry, Rick felt bad because he thought that he was the reason they divorced. And I'm sure he still does. That's why he tried to get Jerry to do things other than being depressed after the divorce. He cares for his family more than you think. And to show that he doesn't he most likely finds the drink to help suppress that because I believe he would rather be drunk than deal with the feelings of a sober man. Selfish as it is this may be a sort of coping mechanism for the man. It could be a way for him to cope with what had happened between him and Beth's mother as well. For Rick we will never know the true thoughts that go through his mind. Because he  keeps to himself. But we do know he loves his family. No matter how much of a pain in the ass he thinks they are." I said. 

Mr. Meeseeks nodded and looked at me. "You talked about how he loves his family. What about you?" he asked. 

I looked down for a second. That's when I heard a voice. 

"That's easy. I love her like she's my granddaughter." 

We looked to see Rick in the doorway with a small smile. He walked over and stopped as he looked between the two of us. "Ever since I met you I've seen the reasons to fall in love with you and wonder why no one else had taken the courtesy to. Or how they never did in the first place. But that could be because they were low lives that didn't know beauty if it hit them in the dick. I know I don't show it but you now I do and when I do it may seem a little different than how other people would. You know I do because you can see past this facade that I've created to keep myself safe. I wouldn't let anything happen to you that I couldn't fix. And if I somehow did then I'll hate myself forever and not rest until I find a way to reverse it. I love you, sweetie. Don't forget it, please." he said. 

I stood and smiled. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. Mr. Meeseeks smiled and hugged us too. We looked at him and smiled. "Mr. Meeseeks." I said and he looked at me. "Vanish." I said. He nodded and gave a small smile and a small wave before he disappeared. 

Rick let me go and put the Meeseeks box on the shelf in the garage. He looked at me and smiled. "I don't think I've met anyone who's been able to figure me out as easily as you can." he said. 

I smiled and nodded. "I'm sure you have me figured out too." I said. He shook his head and made his spiky blue hair move around. "Actually you're one of the things I cant understand. Because every time I get close enough to touch you. You always move away like a ripple in a lake." 

(791 words