Chapter Sixty-Five

Kai's Pov

"The fuck do you mean it fell down the drain?" I said, getting up. "Courtney, there's no fucking way you dropped my ring down the drain..."

"I'm kidding, but you literally left it in the kitchen," She laughed.

It took a couple of seconds for everyone to laugh, after how tense the room had gotten. We all talked for a while, and even found out about Victoria and Maia breaking up. But at around 2 am,  everyone decided they were tired and we all went our separate ways.

Ariana and I climbed into bed together as we both finished our nightly routines together. "Can we have a baby?" Ariana asked, laying on my chest.

"Like right now?"

"Soon," She said.

"Eventually, we will, but you're the only baby I need right now," I smiled, looking down at her relaxed state.

"I better be," She mumbled, into the crook of my neck. Minutes later, we had both fallen asleep. I woke up to the smell of food, lingering from the kitchen, as well as a naked Ariana and I tangled within each other. I noticed the my phone read 9:24am, which I gladly fell back asleep to. The second time I woke up, was to Ariana moving herself back in the crook of my neck.

SMUT WARNING

"Baby," I mumbled. "What time is it?"

"11:36," She hummed.

"Do we have to be up anytime soon?"

"Not that I know of,"

To my surprise, instead of Ariana falling back asleep, she got up, and locked the door. I eyes followed her body, and admired how the sunlight hit it perfectly. "It's rude to stare," She said, biting her lip.

"Well, I don't see a problem with admiring what's mine," I sassed back, as the woman crept toward me slowly.

"Quckie?" She asked.

"I don't see the rush," I shrugged. Ariana crawled back on the bed, which caused me to sit up as she brought her lips to mine. With my hands down her back, and hers on both sides of my face, she fell back on the bed, as I continued the kiss, on top of her. I pulled away for a minute, as my chain dangled from around my neck. "You're so sexy," I muttered, staring in her eyes, which were only full of lust. Too weak to say anything, Ariana stay silent as I admired her fully exposed body. My lips met with hers once again, as my hands massaged her breasts, causing her to moan in my mouth.

"You can be loud, baby," I mumbled.

"O—Our f—family," She stuttered out in pleasure as I moved my lips to her neck.

"Sound proof walls," I chuckled.

"Fuck," She dragged out, as my tongue wrapped around her hardened nipples, skillfully. I sucked slowly, on her right one, as she nails dug into my back.

"K—Kai," She moaned once again, this time louder. I started on her other breast, as she laid pleasured across the bed. I trailed down her stomach, leaving hickeys as I went along, making Ariana moan louder.  I kissed around her center, and onto her thighs, making her groan in frustration.

"Just fuck me already!" She yelled.

Without a warning, I slid in one finger as a tease while she moaned. But usual, dominating Ariana, she grabbed my hand for me, and inserted my fingers in her self thrusting in and out, her moans got louder.

"You're so fucking wet," I smirked, increasing my speed. Her back arched, more and more, the faster I went, and the more she moaned. I watched as her eyes rolled back.