Chapter Sixty-Six

Kai's Pov

I texted Ariana back with a couple of laughing emojis, and then told Madison, I was and I would be at her party with a couple of friends.

Toulouse, Myron and I, made it back home at 4:30, with everyone literally in the living room once we made it back.

"Everyone's favorite has arrived!" I shouted, as I unreleased both dogs.

"Shut the fuck up!" My friends yelled back, causing me to laugh.

I walked in the kitchen, watching as everyone did separate things. Hale and Pete were busy making bottles in the kitchen, Frankie held Bella, Nonna, Ed, and Joan played with the twins, Fredo, and the twins played Mario Kart. Ariana, Courtney, and Victoria were no where to be seen.

"Frankie, where's Ari?" I asked.

"Bedroom,"

I thanked him before walking up the stairs, and went to our bedroom. When I walked in, the last thing I expected to see was Piggy, Coco and Lafayette being dressed up as Spongebob characters by Ariana, Courtney and Victoria.

"I— um.. Am I interrupting something?" I laughed.

Courtney shot me a playful glare, "Yes, Piggy was just about to walk the bed-way,"

"Anyways, I'm going to a party tonight, Ari. Is that fine?" I said, focusing on my girlfriend who held Coco in her arms.

"Of course. Just be safe, and text me when you get there," She shrugged. "I love you,"

"You guys are disgusting," Courtney faked gagged.

"Says the one who's whipped for Victoria," I teased back, causing Ariana to laugh and Courtney and Victoria to remain silent. "But I love you too, and bye losers,"

Madison's house was like 45 minutes to an hour away, so I showered and got dressed before leaving out. I was gonna ask everyone to come, but everyone seemed busy with what they were doing, so I didn't bother. The party wasn't anything special, so a crewneck, gold chain, jeans and air forces seemed appropriate. I got to Madison's house at around eight, and it was packed as fuck.

Luck for me, Madison waiting outside the door for me, since I'd texted her letting her know I made it. I also texted Ariana as well, telling her I made it and to call if she needed anything.

"Wow, you look good," I smiled, getting out of my car to go give her a hug.

"You're not so bad yourself," She smiled back returning the hug. She handed me a red solo cup, "I remembered your cup combo from the last party,"

I thanked her with a small chuckle, and took a sip of the cup. I trusted Madison so of course I didn't believe she would spike it, and she did get my combo right.

"So anything new?" She asked me.

"Well, we postponed tour since Ariana wanted to join Justin. So I'm basically free now," I shrugged.

"Let's plan a trip," She suggested.

"As long as it's not anywhere dangerously cold, then we'd really be Dead."

She laughed, "Longtime fan huh?"

"Eh. I dunno about fan," I joked.

"So you came by yourself?" Madison asked, as we walked through the party. I had seen a lot of people I knew, taking to them all as Madison and I walked through the crowds of people.

"Yup," I shrugged, taking another sip.

"Lucky for you, you're the only person I really wanted to come," She said.