Chapter Forty-Six

(a/n: one of my shortest chapters ever because its 6 am and i'm tired asf)

Ariana's Pov

"YOUR PREGNANT?" Courtney yelled, finally directing her attention to me.

"No, girl. I was telling you about the beach date and you weren't listening so I put my acting skills back to work,"

"Fuck you, I almost dropped my phone," She shook her head.

"I haven't seen Pete, in like a day. And hello!! I'm currently in the process of trying to save my relationship!" I mentioned.

"True, but that's like... me saying I cheated on Aria with one of my exes and got prego. I almost had a heart attack."

I laughed at Courtney, "Now will you listen?"

"Yes, damn." She said looking at me rather than the game she had been stuck on for 30 minutes. We spent all night together, knowing we had tour rehearsals the next morning. Kai and I hadn't really spoken today, due to the fact she spent most of her day with Mani and Pete, they went shopping of course. Camila's been keeping her distance, but I seen them talk sometimes. Victoria has been binge watching this show, so I haven't seen much of her today. But Courtney and I got our nails did, grabbed food and stayed together for the rest of the day, overall, it was a good day.

"Ari, get up. Your alarm is ringing," I heard someone mumble. I shot up forgetting that Courtney fell asleep on my couch. Still have asleep, I got up and woke the girl up entirely, "Yes. We're gonna be late," I said. I rushed to the bathroom, not even checking the time, and the first things I had to do was shower, and then make up, which took long on it's own. Courtney rushed back to her room, and I spent almost 2 hours, only doing do things. I put my hair in a messy, but quick bun, and changed into comfortable clothes that I could dance in. Once I finally made it to the buses, where the rest of the dancers were, I immediately spotted a grumpy Kai, a Pete that leaned against a bus but then shot right back up after the bus driver honked, a zoned out Victoria, a cold Camila, and lastly, a wore out Courtney. I laughed at everyone, video taping it all to later post. I was able to get myself some coffee so I felt a little better about waking up so early.

We got to the stage in around an hour, and we all split into groups to work on different dances. Kai got pulled to work with Camila on the Romance choreography, while Brian, Scott and I worked on a couple of the album shows. This particular show, Normani would be kicking it off, Camila was next show. Dance with smoothly, accept Kai and Pete were playing a lot, Kai dropped some baby oil onto the floor, and instead of Pete falling, the both did, "Dumbass," Pete laughed.

"You fell too!"

"But you even got yourself, you suck at pranks."

"Lies,"

"Let's start a prank wa—"

"Guys, we're literally in the middle of practice," Sean pointed out. "That is very true, but I heard Pancake House got reopened and it's like 10–" Kai was cut off by Sean.

"I'm on a diet," He laughed.

"Everyone else isn't," She pointed out, "Pancakes on Pete and I!" Kai yelled, which caused everyone to grab their stuff and head back to the buses. We had been practicing for hours so it was nice to finally take a break.

I took a seat next to Victoria and she updated me on her and Maia throughout the drive.

Kai's Pov

I actually sat with Camila this time and not Pete, I noticed how drained she seemed. "Mila, you okay?" I asked the woman.

"Mhm," She nodded.

"I can tell when you're lying," I gave a small chuckle, "What's bothering you?"

"Shawn and I are over," She huffed out.

"Why are you sad? No offense but it seemed like you didn't really wan—"

"It seems like you and Ariana are back together and I thought I really had a chance this time. I dropped my relationship for you and I've been trying ever since. But you take a girl back who does nothing but cheat on you," Camila ranted.

"Does nothing? Yes, she made several mistakes, that you never made, but at least she never left. Ricky honestly wasn't her fault, it was a miscommunication. And Dalton? Yes, she may be wrong, but she never stopped giving effort to be with me. You know what you said to me that night we broke up, so don't sit here and make Ariana out to be a villain," I said calmly. "You're on our tour, it doesn't take much to put you off it."

Camila didn't respond, knowing I was right. But I went to sit next to Pete, I couldn't deal with her at the moment. "A penny for your thoughts?" Pete said, as I sat next to him. How far was this Pancake House?

"Camila basically said she gave up Shawn for me and that I shouldn't want Ari because all she does is cheat," I said.

"Do you love Ari?"

"Yes,"

"Is that who you wanna be with?"

"Yes,"

"So fuck who doesn't want you together. Every relationship has downfalls, cheating is a bad one of course, and I'm not saying she was right, but we should all respect each other's relationship," Pete explained.

"I agree," I sighed. "So how are the Bella's?"

"Bella is happy, she gets to go back and work, baby Bella is getting better, her vitals are seemingly normal at the moment,"

"Damn dude. I've been stuck on relationship problems and you're dealing with my shit, yours and whoever else's, sorry man."

"Your shit is my shit," He smiled.

"Wait, no literally bec—"

"You should've enjoyed the Kate moment while it lasted," He shook his head on laughter.

"Kate?"

"Our ship name, duh,"

"No one calls us that Peter,"

I talked some more with my bestfriend, cracking jokes and talking about his skit that he would open a couple of our shows with. Pete really was my bestfriend. He was a good guy, and our feud was stupid. We were arguing like little kids over social media when we should've been adults about it. I'm just happy that we got over the drama and are better now. And speaking of drama, it felt like me and Ari were finally better and it felt as though we were more like bestfriends than a couple, but that was because of this break. The break we were gonna get from tour, we were planning a trip with just us two, maybe we could take our "whatever this is," back into being girlfriend's.

(a/n: just two things i have to say. one, i wrote this half of this chapter a days ago but you guys were very much mad at me for the ending to i stayed up and finished the chapter from 5-6am. and two, stop fucking hating on ari, calling her "fat" thats all ive seen on social media about her. she is at a place where she is so so so happy, why would people even do something of that sort😐. oh, my bad, and one last thing, speaking of hate, don't spread hate to pete or anyone for that matter, im a personal fan of his even before ari and i don't like how people are unfair to him. just be nice :)
#blacklivesmatter #justiceforall