Chapter One-Hundred & Fifteen

Kai's Pov

Ariana's birthday was amazing, we threw her a surprise party in New York, and then we rented out a movie theater since we'd been making a little video for her, to show her how much everyone loved her.

Needless to say, she loved every part of it. She had all her favorite people there and we ordered caterers to cook her favorites too. Then that Friday, she threw a party as well since we wouldn't be able to do anything with the triplets coming soon.

The documentary was also in the works of prolonging since they wanted to capture our life being parents now. So a lot of new things were happening.

After that, we had a little family vacation with our families since they wanted to start a yearly trip tradition. Ari and I loved Bali, and so did everyone else.

But we had a scare, in the middle of the night. I didn't realize I left my water bottle in the bed without the cap on, so when we both woke up to a wet bed, we thought Ariana's water broke. We literally stayed up till 4 am that night because neither of us could go back to sleep.

Other than that, everything had been going fine really.

The week of my birthday was pretty good too, Ariana and I had just finalized the names of the triplets so I was excited about that.

She let me choose the middle name of baby B and at first, it started as a joke between Pete and I, but eventually, I was like, "Damn, that's not bad honestly," so then we just went with it.

While I did that, Ariana chose baby A's middle name and we worked on the other one's together.

Anyways, my birthday dinner was going well until the kids decided they all wanted to leave the womb early.

Ariana's water broke in the middle of us getting appetizers like they could've at least waited until drinks came.

Nick wasn't too pleased about this either, Billie was in the middle of feeding him when the table erupted in shock, and as a result of that, some of the milk landed on his face.

Ariana was surprisingly calm, with Billie helping guide her through it. I was nervous though, what if one of them slipped out? There were three of them and they all could be yanking each other's cords back to get out first.

Although maybe we should listen to Courtney more, she's the one who suggested renting the restaurant out for the night, or Billie would've ended up flashing the whole restaurant. On top of that, TMZ and everyone else would've known Ariana went into labor, sooner than we wanted them to.

"Wait, can we take a picture before you guys go? I wanna document this!!!" Frankie called after us, as Ariana and I tried to rush to the door. Everyone stopped, sending him looks, "What?"

"Sometimes I wonder how Frankie's real," Pete chuckled, coming along as well.

"Hey, can someone pack our leftovers?" I asked and Lauren handed me a bag. "Already did. Hospital food is terrible." She smiled, I thanked her and everyone rushed into separate cars.

"KAI YOU FORGOT YOUR KEYS!" Justin yelled, running out of his car to hand me mine.

This was becoming tradition, at this point.

I pressed the gas and we began to drive.

"Ooh, what should I play?" Pete questioned, being in control of the aux.

"Beyoncé, this is like a girl boss moment," Courtney said.

"Megan Thee Stallion fits the mood better," Doug suggested, and then the three broke out into an argument between who was better to play.