Chapter Thirty-Two

Ariana's Pov

It was October, a week before Halloween and I still had no idea what we were going to be. Me and Kai would be throwing the Halloween party this year, so there was a lot to do. Plus our album was two months away from it's release.

"Babe," I called out to my girlfriend, who was busy playing with the dogs, and Piggy, in the backyard. "Yeah?" She yelled back, but turned around to notice, I was also outside.

"Costume ideas?" I groaned. She gave me a smirk, "We could be-"

"-No we aren't being Hotdogs. I'm a fucking vegan." I said, causing us to laugh. "Or we could just surprise each other." Kai suggested. "We can't seem to agree on what we want to be."

"Okay." I smirked. "Well, looks like I have to go get my costume ready." I said, already knowing what I was going to be. One of my favorite characters from The Twilight Zone. I walked back into the house, calling Daniel. I had no idea what Kai was gonna be. I hope it wasn't something stupid. Knowing her, she'd probably do something like a lemon.

"No I won't do anything dumb." Kai smiled to me, interrupting my thoughts. "I know you're probably thinking so."

"Fuck you." I said giggling.

"You wanna grab food?" She asked. "Or order something?"

"Order. I'm tired." I said collapsing on the couch. "Netflix and chill?"

"Netflix, no chill." Kai yawned. "I need a fucking nap. I don't even think I'm hungry yet. What do you want me to order for you?"

"You." I smirked. I knew she was sore from all fourteen days. We did the race in Bora Bora, and with an unclear winner, we decided to tie. Instead of fucking and watching Victorious, we waited until 2 weeks ago, to actually act on our bet. For one, because we were lazy, for two, we kept forgetting and for three, we kept getting interrupted. But we did fourteen days straight of Victorious and sex.

"I can't even feel my fingers, babe." She groaned. "You will Halloween night." I smirked. "But for now, sushi."

"Coming right up." She said, grabbing her phone to dial the place.

"Thank you baby." I said running upstairs to our bedroom. I decided to turn on the air conditioning, put on one of my favorite shows, and slip under the covers naked. Something about being under a huge comforter when your room is old, hits different. About 20 minutes of waiting for food, my girlfriend bursted through the door with a bag full of my sushi. "Here," She said. "You want me to bring it to you or?"

I nodded. She handed me my food, and slipped into the duvet with me. I placed my food on my bedside table and faced my girlfriend. "Cuddles, please." I said using my infamous 'cruel begging eyes' well that's what Kai calls them. "Of course, you brat." Kai smiled, causing me to hit her shoulder playfully. As she cuddled into my body, she pulled away after rubbing on my bare back for a minute.

"What the hell? Ari are you naked?" She laughed. "Yes." I shrugged removing the duvet off of me. "I should've known." She laughed, once more.

I eventually started eating my sushi, watching tv, as my girlfriend fell asleep. After I finished my sushi, I cuddled into my girlfriend, going to sleep.

"Babe, babe, babe." I heard someone whispering. "Leave me alone unless this involves sex." I mumbled.

"Babe, it's 10 pm." Kai said, causing me to shoot up. "Fuck. I was supposed to finish that new horror movie." I groaned.

"As much as I love watching horror movies with you, I need to work out. I'm in the gym, if you need me." She said, kissing my cheek and heading to our home gym.