Chapter Forty-Three

Ariana's Pov

Courtney pulled me inside of my dressing room, which was for some reason, farther than everyone else's. "Um, you have a visitor," She said nervously. I gave her a weird look.

"Who? And who would they allow back here to see me?" I questioned. Nobody was allowed back here, unless you were on our visit, which only included family and close friends.

"When a certain, Dalton Gomez says he needs to see you, apparently that qualifies for them to allow him back here," My heart dropped, there was no fucking way Dalton was here, he was the last person I wanted to see right now.

I shook my head, "I was thinking about him earlier,"

"Ariana—"

"Not romantically, fuck no. I just hated how we couldn't be friends, and how everything ended so bad. He is actually a good person,"

"So what's stopping you from friend zoning him? Kai doesn't have anything against him." Courtney shrugged.

"I know, it's disrespectful to hang out with someone I cheated on her with—"

"I mean Ricky," Courtney laughed. "And before you say it, it's not different."

"True, but that's something I have to talk to her about."

"You do that, right now, you have a Dalton to deal with," She said, leading me out of the room to see Dalton. He was sitting on the couches, waiting patiently, as usual. Once he noticed I was there, his eyes lit up. Courtney gave me a look before leaving us alone.

"Hey Ari!" He said cheerfully.

"Hey Dalton,"

"I'm sorry for the sudden visit. Um, I just had to see you, we ended so badly and I couldn't be okay with that," He explained. "Especially... if you know, I'm in love with you,"

I gulped, "I-In love?"

"Yeah," He said nervously. "I've never felt like that with anyone in my life, Ariana. I can't shake you out of my head, or my dick. You're the one for me, just like how we were in the beginning of our relationship,"

"Dalton. We talked for a month or so. I'm in love with my girlfriend, you know this,"

"You're not that fucking in love if all you do is cheat on her," He yelled.

"You need to go, right now." I said angrily.

"Because I'm right? All you do is hurt her, and I'm trying to fill in what she's missing! Ariana, what is it about her?"

"She loves me! We're actually in love, and she isn't missing anything, I'm just dumb as fuck," I said. "Stop whatever you're trying to do Dalton."

"Ariana, I fucking love you,"

"She said stop," I heard a voice say, causing me to turn around, now it was two of my exes in the room because the voice belonged to Ricky. "Can you leave before I call security?"

Dalton looked at me to stop Ricky before scoffing and walking away. "Thank you so fucking much, Ricky," I said embracing him.

"Um, you're welcome Ari. But I was just looking for my jacket. Everyone is heading back to the hotels, you know we leave to next destination at 3 am. It's like 12 am,"

"Fuck, I gotta go, where's Kai?"

"With Camila, Victoria and Maia." He said, "I think they left, Scott and Brian are waiting for you though."

"Thank you!" I said again, grabbing my belongings and rushing outside. The twins sat outside the bus, as it rained shaking their heads, laughing. "There she is!" Scott laughed.