Chapter Thirteen

ariana's pov

"So obviously we have a lot to discuss." Scooter said, breaking the laughter from my girlfriends joke. "I want you guys to be more over eachother, it'll cause more publicity and when we drop GG2, it'll be even more to the media."

"Couldn't we just take a vacation? They normally get alot more attention." I asked. "There's a place in Colorado that we were planning on staying at."

"As long as it's able to work with your schedule, there shouldn't be a problem." Scooter shrugged.

"Sounds great." Kai said, "We're good to go?"

"No. There's some other things. You guys have a Calvin Klein photoshoot, June 24th. Tour rehearsals start January 17th. We need you guys soon for merchandise design, wardrobe for tour, dancer selection. And that's about it for right now." Scooter said. "All good?"

"Yup." We said in unison.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

"About this lodge in Colorado, I was thinking, we could invite, Frankie, Hale, Scott, Brian, Vic, Court. How does that sound?" I asked Kai as we played Wii.

"Sounds good but I wanna invite my friends Aria and Maia. From high school." She said. "That cool?"

"Of course. How are you on Nick?" I asked the very Mario Kart focused girl. She gave a sad smile. "I feel better honestly. I miss him a lot and didn't expect him to die on me."

"Yeah I'm pretty sure nobody does." We shared a small laugh, which made my stomach swarm with butterflies. I loved that smile. The lodge trip wasn't to far away and honestly I was a little stressed about it. "Hey Kai, how is rooming going to work out?"

"Me and You, Frankie and Hale, Maia and Aria, Bri and Scott, Court and Vic. Unless you wanted to room with Court?" She said with a questioning look.

I grabbed her chin, "Oh baby, we're sharing a room."

Her cheeks turned a bright red and she smiled. "Sounds good to me. You want to go shopping now for snacks and shit?"

"Cmon let's go."

Kai had a red hoodie to cover her head, and some sunglasses, while I wore glasses and a baseball cap. "If you got to pick an a middle name, what would you're name be?" Kai asked, and I drove us to Target.

"I dunno. You?"

"Well I already have two middle names." She smiled. "You have zero."

"I have two last names though." I laughed.

"I have three."

"How?" I said curiously.

"Grande-Butera and my already existing one." She smiled.

"We both have three Mrs. Grande." I said kissing her lips.

"Glad I know you'll be accepting the ring." She smirked. "Expecting it soon." I smirked back at her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So your sure you have everything?" I asked Kai.

"Uhm. Yes baby I do." She said skimming the cart.

"Strawberries, juice, skittles, m&m's, Oreos, vegan ice cream, chocolate ice cream... We look good to go." I smiled after I finished listing everything in our cart.

"Hey, isn't that Darren?" She said looking at a dirty blonde, with a green hoodie.

"Please no." I groaned. "I fucking hated him, in high school."

"Why?" Kai laughed, pushing the cart throughout the isles.

I stopped and gave her an annoyed look. "He used to be drooling all over you!"

"Really?" She smiled, "I didn't know."

"Fuck you." I said pouting.

"He may have wanted me in high school, but I want Ariana Grande right now." She said placing her hands on my face. "You got everything baby?"

"Uh.... no, I need to get something really quick, you go pay and I'll meet you in the car." I said running off in the supermarket.

Eventually I found myself in the back part of the market, behind the chips isle and I pulled out my phone.

"Hello? Hey Mrs. Jonas. It's Ariana, I need your help."

(A/N) So Ari's called Nick Jonas's mother, what do you think she wants? Leave suggestions/questions, anything really in the comment section! And should I release two chapters a day or just do it every day?