Chapter Five

2 months later

ariana's pov

"Alright everyone, this is my last song and I wanna bring out Kai Grey to perform as well." I said to the crowd. My beautiful girlfriend of two months, makes her way out on stage with a big smile on her face.

"Hey everyone." She smiled in her microphone.

"Ready?" I said anyway from the microphone, I was nervous honestly, because this was a new song and nobody had ever heard it including Kai and she was supposed to mash up her newest song. (Bold Ariana, Italics Kai)

She nodded and the music started playing. "Say you want me anyway, do ya? You can handle all this fame, can ya?" I sang. "Like me just the way I are. Just the way I, way I are, yeah, yeah. You would like me anyway, would ya? You won't let me get away, won't ya?. Like me just the way I are."

"Say you don't wanna be a star, do you? We step out on a Friday night. New front page, it's a cute headline. I made you a thing, like, 'Who's that guy?' Say you ain't in it for the spotlight, boy. I don't believe no one no more."

"Boy, show me what you're in it for. Been on the low when it comes to love (when it comes, when it comes to love). Said, 'Do you like how I look or just how I look on you?' Cover on a magazine in just two weeks. 'Boy to watch', ain't he just, just too sweet? Now he ain't even got time for me. I only see him on the big screen."

"Woke up at like five, and boy, you wasn't here. When it's my fault, she even knows that you're there. Was I just a transition? Boy, remember where you come from. We step out on a Friday night. New front page, it's a cute headline. I made you a thing, like, 'Who's that guy?' Say you ain't in it for the spotlight, boy. I don't believe no one no more. Boy, show me what you're in it for (in it for). Been on the low when it comes to love (when it comes to love). Said, 'Do you like how I look or just how I look on you?'
Mm, mm. Mm, mm. How I look on you." I finished up, and the music cut. And it was Kai's turn. She looked excited.

"This feeling's so alien. Need to know if you're just a friend. Are you a secret I'm holding in? So leave it on my brain if you feel the same. Light, but I notice it. Don't know the rules but I got to win. The paranoia is sinking in." She sang looking at the crowd.

"So leave it on my brain if you feel the same. Ooh, let me discover all of your colors. If you love me let me know. No, no, let me discover all of your colors. If you love me let me know."

"Don't let me leave when I'm standing at your door. Don't make me stop when you're really wanting more. If you show me what you're thinking of. Let me get inside your mind. If you show me love it'll be enough. It'll be a better night."

"If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. It'll be a better night. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. It'll be a better night."

"I alienated them. Right about when our love begin. Emotions are moving in. Gettin' in my space, living in my place. When did these games begin? I'm overthinking my thoughts again. No we don't break, but we're bound to bend. Gettin' in my space, living in my place."

"Ooh, let me discover all of your colors. If you love me let me know. No, no, let me discover all of your colors. If you love me let me know. Don't let me leave when I'm standing at your door. Baby no, don't let me. Don't make me stop when you're really wanting more . Cause I know you're wanting more. If you show me what you're thinking of. Let me get inside your mind.

"If you show me love it'll be enough. It'll be a better night. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. It'll be a better night (Be a better night). If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. It'll be a better night (No, no, no). If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. It'll be a better night. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. If you love me let me know. It'll be a better night. A better night, yeah."