Chapter Fifty-Five

Ariana's Pov

"So what? Are you guys planning on getting back together... since you know, Dalton's out of the picture," Victoria asked, as me, her, and Courtney sipped our Starbucks drinks, waiting for the show to start it's preparations.

"I don't know. Camila's still here and so is Mikey. I don't want shit to ruin us again," I shrugged, knowing I'd told a white lie.

"Or you," Courtney said, giving me a look.

I turned to her, "What the fuck that supposed to mean?"

"Ariana, you kinda ruined the entire relationship,"

"Way to break it to her," Victoria rolled her eyes. "But she's right, in a way. You should've told her about the blackmail so things wouldn't have ended this way, but we all support you regardless,"

"So what would you have done?" I asked, ignoring the last part of Victoria's question. I felt myself getting mad, it felt like they were trying to tell me, that I was the problem. The two girls stayed silent, obviously not wanting to upset me even more. "Huh?" I said rudely, with my arms flaring up. Courtney jumped a bit, spilling a bit of her drink on me.

"I don't—"

I cut Courtney off, by yelling, "Of course you don't fucking know! I was choosing between losing her either way!"

"You don't have to be such a bitch. Courtney was only trying to help your ass," Victoria denounced, grabbing her drink and walking with Courtney to their dressing rooms if I could guess.

I sighed, pulling out my phone to text Kai. They had ruined my good mood, everyone loved to fucking judge me but they didn't understand how hard it was. I felt like that was all everyone around me did lately, except my soon-to-be girlfriend. And she was probably with Pete, of course or something, which is probably why she hadn't texted me back. On my way to my dressing room, I bumped into Ricky.

"Oh, fuck sorry," I said after almost knocking both of us off our feet.

"No, worries," He smiled, but it dropped once he looked at my face. "You okay?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I said lamely.

"Ariana," Ricky sternly said.

"I just got in a small petty argument with Court and Vic," I shrugged, plainly.

"Mhm, it doesn't seem petty. You wanna talk or I could get Kai for you," Ricky suggested.

"She's probably with Pete or something,"

The man smiled, "There's still me,"

"Fine," I said, and I went on to explain the argument and what started it all.

"Well, Ari. It seems like they were just trying to help you with your  ex-relationship. I don't think they meant it to be jerks. But I get where you're coming from too. I wouldn't know what to do either. Just have more patience, we all only want the best of you... and Kai of course,"

I smiled, "Thank you,"

"No problem. Now, are you ready to fuck the stage up?"