Chapter Ninety-Three

Ariana's Pov

"Baby, this is getting out of hand," Kai chuckled as she brought down the last of my bags. After hearing about Pete's crash, my flight was pushed back and we went to go visit Bella. We came back almost three hours ago, and now it was almost time for me to leave. "Fuck," She mumbled, "I left Myron's bag upstairs,"

"It's okay baby, I'll go grab it," I giggled, grabbing it from our bedroom and bringing it down. We both had this habit of grieving by preoccupying ourselves. I could feel how worried she was about her best friend and little Bella, but she never expressed that to me. "Are you sure you want me to leave? I can cancel and we can go see Pete,"

She nodded, "Go do what you love, I got it. Call me when you land, Ari. Love you,"

"Love you too," I said, kissing her cheek before rushing to my drivers car.

The flight wasn't too long, it just felt like years since I wasn't able to text Kai during it. We hadn't really spent much time apart since we got together, so it was a bit weird. After landing and getting checked in under Jessica Montgomery, I headed to the arena to go see some of my new dancers.

"Ari! I'm glad you could make it, sorry for your loss," Scooter said, as I walked in the building.

"Thank you,"

"Of course. So we have three new dancers for you to meet, they aren't permanent, we just need them for the week." He led me through a hall, running over stage directions as we made our way to the dancers.

"Too bad the guys aren't getting here until Wednesday, it would've been easier to run over these," I said, flipping through the pages of directions.

"Ahh, no worries. It looks more complicated than what it is." Scooter opened one last door, and it was full of all of my dancers. I immediately recognized the newer dancers, since I knew the rest of my dancers personally. I greeted Tayla, Scott and Brian before going to the other dancers with Scooter.

"Ari, this is Trevor, Josh, Carly and Aaron. Guys, this is Ariana," Scooter smiled, as we all shook hands.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Aaron said.

"I agree, it's such a big honor to dance with you." Carly added.

"Please, with the talent I'm sure you all have, I'm honored to dance with you," I giggled causing the two to blush.

"Honey, those nails are so pretty. You have to text me your tech."

"Daniel does them when we have time before hair and makeup." I said to Josh, "But that blue really compliments your skin, especially with the blonde hair,"

"Thanks." He blushed.

"Of course," I noticed Trevor stayed more silent as I went onto talk to the other three. After Carly went to the bathroom, and Josh and Aaron went to speak with the twins, I was left with Trevor.

"So is this your first dancing gig?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh no, I've been dancing for years," He replied, "No gig beats this though, my parents are pretty proud."

I chuckled, "Are they coming?"

"The tickets sold out pretty fast, so unfortunately no."

"Bring them, I'll have tickets waiting." I smiled, causing Trevor to smile.

"Seriously? Thank you Ariana! The least I can do is take you out for lunch."

"It's fine Trevor, thanks though,"

He shrugged, "I insist,"

"Fine," I laughed, causing him to chuckle.

"See you then, Ariana," He walked away swiftly, but I swore he winked. I brushed it off before heading to the main stage to facetime Kai and show her.