Chapter One-Hundred & Thirteen

Kai's Pov

"This is so beautiful, baby. I love it so much," Ariana smiled as we walked through our decorated backyard, today was the day of the baby shower.

"My brothers and I stayed up to decorate it all while Ronnie and Olivia delivered the invitations. They all say a birthday party, by the way, we didn't wanna risk the media finding out." I explained, watch as Ariana looked over at everything.

We knew the gender of baby A, but we decided to keep babies B and C a secret for everyone and ourselves too.

We insisted on decorating everything in nude, instead of the pink and blue theme, it was more Ariana.

Everyone was already dressed, just thirty minutes away from the party.

Our families were already here as well, just not all of them or our friends too.

"Four months away," Ariana said, looking down at her stomach. Which was huge by the way, and there was no way we could cover that, hence why we needed to announce her pregnancy first before she
could go out or resume tour.

The announcement would be today once we figured out all of the baby's gender.

"Hey, so where should these balloons go?" Hale asked, walking up to this.

"Oh, by the front porch, I'll show you where." And with that, Ariana walked away.

"I can't believe you went to married and mom in a year," Veronica teased, patting my shoulder. She was actually doing well and was dating one of the Sprouse twins, I think it was Cole. "I mean you were getting married, either way, it was just between your two exes."

"I'm never leaving my kids with you." I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"What?! They're gonna love Aunt Ronnie!"

"Yes because you'll be their bad influence."

"In my defense, someone has to be!"

"Yeah, and that's my job," Justin smiled, coming in between us. "Wow, congrats to us. Our parents must be so disappointed in us four, Olivia's the only one who married someone normal... and kinda boring."

"Cole isn't bad," Veronica defended.

"He acts on Riverdale."

"Fair enough."

"Riverdale isn't so bad."

"We're not siblings anymore."

In the kitchen, it was full as our Mothers instructed everyone around.

"There she is!" Dad smiled, about to walk up to me, before Mom interrupted.

"The door."

"Yes, Mom." I sighed, walking to go answer it. I honestly didn't expect Ed to come, since he was spending time in Paris for work-related things, but here he was.

"Kai! It's good to see you, how've you been?" He asked, as soon as I invited him in. We'd actually been getting along better and so was him and Ariana.

"Pretty good, honestly excited. How's Paris?"

"Not half bad, the food is amazing. How has Ariana been? With this being her first pregnancy and all."

"Oh, she's doing so well. We read a lot of blogs, books, and watch a lot of videos on pregnancy and labor, so it's safe to say we feel down-packed. As well as the experience we have with Nick."