Chapter One-Hundred & Four

Ariana's Pov

"Just let me go check on her please," I said after Kai didn't pick up any of my calls. A few of us were sober while the rest were completely done for. I called her like three times and immediately they all sent me to voicemail. It was weird, hours ago she said everything was pretty boring and now she's not picking up?

What if she's fucking some other bitch?

"Ari, it's literally her bachelorette party, she could be out," Victoria reasoned, "We still have more planned, so get on your shoes,"

"We just had strippers?"

"Yes and now we're gonna go do other shit." Doug slurred, grabbing my hand. "Let's go,"

"Can I at least go check her room?"

"No!" Like five of my friends shouted.

While we bickered about me going to go see Kai, Courtney stuck her head out in the hallway and started shouting. "Hey! Hey! Party in here! Ariana Grande's here too, bang bang bitch!"

"Courtney, what the hell are you doing?" Scott sighed, trying to pull her away before taking a small peek to see who she was talking to. "Oh hey— what the hell happened to you guys?" Scott blurted, directing my attention to him.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Seven, Justin and Lauren,"

I rushed over to the door before any of my friends could stop me. Most of them were doing body shots anyway.

"Where's Kai?" I said, approaching the three. Scott was right, they did look bad.

"I don't fucking know, haven't seen her," Lauren shrugged, sipping her drink.

"She's probably with Jade or something," Justin added, sipping his beer.

"Probably? How don't you guys know? We get married tomorrow!" I yelled, a bit louder than I intended to. We were for sure gonna get our sixth complaint tonight.

"Ari, shouldn't you be having your bachelorette party now as well? She's fine, we're good. We gotta go though, we're leaving again." Seven reassured, the soberest of them all but still very drunk.

"Shit, Jade just sent me a pic, look at Kai's face!" Justin laughed, showing the two.

"Can I see?"

The three of them shared a look. "What happens in Cun' stays in the room," Lauren winked before the three walked away.

"Told you," Scott chuckled. "Doug rented a party bus, so let's go before he comes out again,"

The bus ended up taking us to a restaurant and we all gathered there. I sat in between Brian and Frankie.

"Doug, why are we here?" Brian asked first.

Doug smiled, pointing to another side of the restaurant. "Because we're about to shit on Ari's ex."

"I hope you don't mean literally," Scott said.

"No ew, I know I'm drunk but not that drunk,"

Instead of me getting to stay anything, my eyes met with exactly who Doug was talking about. He whispered to someone alongside him before making his way through the restaurant.