Chapter Six

arianas pov

"I know this might be awkward." Scooter said, as me, Kai and him sat at the table in his hotel room. "Jimmy Fallon wanted to have both of you on his show and I thought this would be a great idea to share about Kai's upcoming EP and yours as well Ari.

"What's our schedule for tomorrow?" Kai asked.

"You guys wake up at six, be at your interview with Jimmy by eight, finish around nine, then you have a performance to do in Australia so we'll have to fly you guys out. That's pretty much your day. This week is just going to be mainly your Australia shows, and practice." Scooter explained.

"Wow okay." I said. "What songs are we supposed to be performing?"

"Well I was kind of hoping you guys would perform like two songs of your previous albums, three Christmas songs, and I wanted you guys to make a new song together. For the holidays, which are 10 months away."

"Sounds good." Kai said.

"Y'all get some sleep, love you guys." Scooter said, as we left out of his hotel room.

"I'm so fucking hungry." She groaned. "Snack run?" She said looking my way.

"Yeah, just let me go grab my purse." I said with my face red, of course I left something."

"Cool. Meet you in my car." She said walking away. I grabbed my purse and left Scooter's room. She asked you to go on a snack run. She's finally speaking to you again. I smiled at my thoughts and made my way to Kai's car, which was parked in the hotel's parking lot.

The drive, was pretty much silent ; a comfort silence, and I would've expected it to be awkward, but it was actually pretty calming. "You did great in Manchester." She complimented, driving down the New York streets.

We had just been flown to New York hours ago from Manchester and I must admit, I was tired and hungry. Typical singer shit honestly. Me and Kai were sharing a hotel room, which I dreaded, but love at the same time. Maybe we'd have time to talk.

"I hope so. I always think about Manchester, having my show cost people's lives." I said mumbling the last part.

"At least they're in a better place." She reassured.
"I talked to Ricky earlier. I should've heard you out honestly, he explained it all to me."

(flash back, kai's pov)

As I got up from my seat next to Vic, I walked to the back of the plane to get me some Sprite.

"Hey." Once I turned my back, I was immediately met with Ricky's eyes.

"Hi." I shrugged to him.

"Can we talk?" He asked with pleading eyes. "Please Kai, this is important and it's about Ariana."

"What?"

"I invited her to breakfast, she was already unsure of going. I basically forced her to go. We kept the conversation friendly until I made the first move and confessed I missed her and kissed her. She pulled away immediately and yelled at me that she had a girlfriend. This was completely on me, I swear." Ricky confessed.

(flash over, ariana's pov)

"I shouldn't have kissed him." I said, "This was my fault."

"No it wasn't. Maybe you could've prevented it or whatever, but don't blame yourself." I smiled at her words.