Chapter Twenty

Ariana's Pov

Kai left hours ago, and I was still barely packing for Australia. This fucked up everything because our anniversary was Thursday, and she wasn't back until Saturday. I fed the dogs, and cleaned up a bit before it was time to catch my flight. I didn't really take flights alone, so being by myself was weird.

                                    baby🤍

me: hey baby🥺
sent 12:00pm

baby🤍: hey babe
received 12:05pm

me: im ready to get off the plan
sent 12:06pm

baby🤍: yeah i have 5 hours left. uu have like 16😭
received 12:10pm

me: ft?

Incoming Facetime Call.... baby🤍

"Hello?" I said smiling at my phone. "Hey babe." She smiled back. "Whatcha doing?" She asked. "Nothing just relaxing and talking to my wife." I gave a bigger smile.

"No ring on my finger. You must be cheating." She said playfully. "Yup, her name is Kai. She's 5'5, and she's got a few tattoos. Pretty sexy if you ask me."

"Even cheated on Kai, cause she's in London." Kai sang in the 'Thank U, Next' rhythm. "No sex for the rest of the month." I smirked.

"Wait babe, that's not fair." She groaned.

"You have like 50 rings on your finger babe." I laughed.

"The promise ring, the matching rings we got, the 'im sorry please stop being mad' ring, the just because ring." She listed. "Might not have space for a wedding ring."

"We'll see Mrs. GG." I said, oh shit, I forgot about Nick's engagement ring to Kai. I believe I hid it at the top of my closet where the shoes Kai never wore stayed. "I don't know what I'm gonna do." I groaned. "No sex for a week."

"Ari, we fuck like 7 times a month. I'm used to being horny." She laughed. "We are so changing that when you get home. To like 3 times a fucking day." I said in a serious tone.

"Um, cool babe. I have go to bye." She said abruptly.

"Bye love y-"

She really just hung up on me like that. Without any 'I love you's' or 'Be safe babe.' Weird. After I landed from all 16 hours, I was escorted to my hotel and my bags were brought into my room. On the couch of the hotel room, there was pamphlet talking about the fire that was spreading in Australia. "Damn." I said to myself. But when I read that it could kill billions of animals if it isn't stopped, I took this to social media.

@arianagrande: australia is really going thru it rn🥺 in honor of saving out earth and animals, i'm donating 1 million dollars in support❤️.

About 30 minutes to an hour later, my phone got a notification saying Kai tweeted something.

@kaigrey: girlfriend is in aussie rn☹️ missing her. but to also help support i am donating 18 million dollars because ari has 18 letters in her full name🖤

baby🖤

Me: u really took the time to count the letters in my name😂
sent 3:05am

baby🖤: remember when we came back from your moms and u spent 4 hours sorting 20 pounds of sour patch kids because they weren't all green?
sent 3:07 am

Me: touché.
sent 3:09am

baby🖤: get some sleep babe
sent 3:09am

baby🖤: nvm
sent 3:09am

Incoming facetime baby🖤......

"Hello?" I smiled into the phone. "I knew you weren't gonna go to sleep." She laughed. "I'm not used to not sleeping with you." I frowned.

"I know. But set your phone, down so we can talk, while you go to sleep." She said. "Okay." I smiled as J laid my phone on one of my pillows and snuggled up in my duvet and other pillows.

kai's pov

"So babe, where are you?" She asked, yawning occasionally. "Um... just in my dressing room. You?" I replied cooly.

"Hotel room... baby can we get another dog?" She asked sweetly but also randomly. "Ari we have like 12 right now." I laughed.

She groaned. "I don't see the problem."

"No Ari. What about a pet fish?" I suggested jokingly.

"A fish? What the fuck? You can't even pet it."!She complained. We talked alittle more before she had fell asleep and I was supposed to go on with Jimmy Fallon. Not wanting to hang up on her, I silenced my phone and put myself on mute, as I walked on stage. We got past the introduction part, and we were now on to the questions.

"So Kai, do you- are you on FaceTime?" Jimmy laughed. "Um yeah." I said, laughing along with him. He walked over and grabbed my phone, un-muted his self, and screamed "Ariana".

"Oh fuck. What the fuck?" She said shooting up. "Jimmy?" She questioned in confusion. "Hey babe." He mimicked, making the crowd laugh. "Since we have both of you now, I can ask you both some questions."

"I should be goi-"

"No Ariana, you avoided Ellen's dick bicycle questions and you're not leaving me!" Jimmy said, earning a laugh from everybody in the room. "So, what have you two been up to with GG2?"

I smiled happily, talking about our album is one of my favorite things to do. "We're almost finish, I promise."

"Merch is completely done though." Ariana said, smiling just as hard as me.

"By the looks of it, you guys are still goals. Kai, you just recently donated 18 million dollars to helping Australia's fire, incredible. My wife can't even get a foot massage from me." He joked.

I let out a laugh. "Ariana posted about it, and I know she is really passionate about animals. So that was my way of appreciating her and her passion."

"Aww baby." Ariana smiled.

"Aww baby." Jimmy mimicked in a high pitch voice.

"Fuck you." Ari laughed.

"And Ari, I've heard you bought Kai 20 pounds of candy. So basically giving her 20 pounds of drugs." Jimmy said.

"Oh, of course. We were up all night." I smirked.

"Eating candy of course!" Ariana smirked right along with me.

Jimmy looked at the crowd. "Asking these two not to give a dirty joke is like asking me to diet.... it's never going to happen."