When I saw him again, I was automatically happier. I knew he was here for work, so I wouldn't get to be with him 24/7, but I loved just to see his face.

"Want to see Owen's room? My mom and I started it," I said excitedly after I gave him a hug. He had just walked through the doors, but I was so eager to show him. 

He dropped his bags off at our room, and I made him close his eyes when we walked to the doorway. "It's not done yet, we're still waiting on some things, but, open your eyes!"

Niall took his hands off of his face and his face lit up. "This is amazing!" He said. There was a dark crib in the corner with a blue lining and blue blankets. There was a changing table and a rocking chair made of the same wood and fabric.

The walls were a light shade of blue too. There was a window on the far wall, and there were dark shades. 

"I thought that the sailboats were cute," I said, running my hand over a sailboat that was on the fabric. "It's a reminder that no matter how far away you or I are, we're always in reach." Niall hugged me around my waist.

"I love it," he said. "I also like the futbols." I had some pictures of soccer balls and sailboats on the walls in frames because I knew that he would end up being a soccer fan like his father. 

"He's going to love it," Niall said.

"If we're even home enough for him to enjoy it," I said with a sigh.

"No matter what, he's going to have to stay home for his first few months. Hopefully I'll be on break by then, in April and May, and then I can stay with you most of the time." He put his arm around me again. "And I've been meaning to tell you that, um," he cleared his throat and I braced for the worst.

"The next meeting we have with management is in January, right after Christmas. I think it's about time that we tell them," he said. "You're welcome to come if you want, but I can understand why you wouldn't."

"No, it's okay," I said, swallowing hard. "It's going to be just as hard for you, we need to be there for each other. Also, they probably won't believe you if I wasn't there. Hell, they're not going to believe you even if I am there." 

"It's going to be fine, I'm sure. They can't make us do anything we don't want to do. It's a baby," Niall tried to reassure me. But I knew that they were under management's control, whether they liked it or not.

But I wasn't the one who had signed any papers. They couldn't control me and I sure as hell wouldn't let them do so much as to lay a finger on the baby. 

"I guess we'll find out," I said. We were able to hang around for a while, but he got tired very quickly because of the jet lag from the UK and Ireland. 

The next day, he had to go to a studio to film promos for Saturday Night Live and rehearse their skit, and I got to go with them. 

It was so cool being in the SNL studio. I had seen it on TV a few times, and to actually be there was amazing. I walked backstage and saw Lou and the team. 

"Alyssa, oh my goodness!" She said when she saw me. I was huge, my belly button even popped by this point. "You look amazing." I smiled and gave her a hug.

"He's cooking quite nicely," I said, and Lou chuckled. The boys came out of wardrobe and then to us to do their hair. 

"Hey Alyssa!" Harry said, and he gave me a hug. 

"What's up?" I asked.

"More like what's up with you? Look at that belly," he said. I laughed.

"He'll be here before you know it," I said.