Poly Sebastian X !Chubby Reader X William Headcanons [SFW and NSFW]

-If their hatred wasn't bad already, it got ten times worse when you show up. You make both Sebastian and William entranced.

-They're both apparent to the others attraction to you, both sets of eyes lingering on your plush form; something they're not used to seeing in this time before.

-"Don't even think about it you filthy demon...she's going to be mine."

-"We'll see about that reaper...may the best man win as they say."Sebastian is the first one to make a move, of course, seeing as you're a guest at his masters ball, he literally swept you off your feet and whisked you away to the dance floor.

-"I...I don't really dance sir, I'm flattered, but may-."

-Sebastian only wrapped an arm around your soft waist and pulled you to him, a new song starting up from the band of musicians.

-"Don't worry lady..." 

-"(Y/N)...just (Y/N), I'm no lady, I'm only accompanying a friend tonight."

-"(Y/N), don't worry about not being able to dance, just follow my lead my dear and you'll do just fine...now, let's begin."

-After your surprisingly eventful night at young Ciel's ball, you were thinking about Sebastian and the dance you shared along with a nice conversation that did leave you wanting to spend time with the mysterious man even more.

-You were walking down the streets of London, making your way down to the bakery to get some fresh bread for your family. In your daydream, you accidentally bumped into someone, making you stumble and lose your footing...but the hard impact of the stone walkway didn't hit you, in fact, nothing did; warm hands were wrapped around your corset free waist keeping you from falling.

-"Are you alright my dear?"

-Looking up, a handsome man with sharp features and a pair of spectacles neatly on his face made your breath catch in your throat.

-"I-I'm fine, thank you so much..."

-"William my dear, my name is William."

-William helped you back to your feet, a hand still lingering on your soft skin possibly making sure you were stable.

-"Thank you William, I'm sorry about that, I was lost in my thoughts and wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I'm (Y/N)."

-"Quite alright Miss (Y/N), how about tea?"

-"Tea?" You were a bit perplexed at his outright question.

-"Would you like to get a cup of tea with me?" William elaborated what he meant as you felt heat rise to your round cheeks.

-Agreeing to tea with the handsome man, you both went to the nearest cafe, your mission of getting fresh bread being put on the back burner for now.

-Tea with William was refreshing and wonderful. He seemed like a very stoic man, but the conversation was pleasant and smooth and he even spoke about you to a high degree which you were not used to, but it was nice to feel as if a man was seeing you for you for the well...second time it seemed.

-You had both men on your mind constantly for the past few weeks and it wasn't until you were dragged by your dear friend to another ball hosted by Lord Phantomhive where you met both Sebastian and William, both fighting for your attention as the ball progressed.