Shiro X !Chubby !Female Reader - Saddle Up [NSFW]

Of course you were a bit hesitant at first, but now, oh God. It felt way too good and were wondering why you hadn't tried this before. With your thick thighs wrapped around him, bouncing up and down and the air becoming hot in the room; this was paradise.

A slap to your right ass cheek brought you out of your zoned out state. Your head snapped down to look at Shiro, face blushed with a coy smirk on his face.

"Don't slow down now (Y/N), you're riding my cock so well," His hands slid back up to your plush hips, grasping them tightly as he guided you along. You picked up the pace your whole body shaking and jiggling with each movement. "That's right, just like that...you're taking it so well baby." Those words. They just did something to you, it was totally different from how Shiro talked in public.

He's usually so polite and has a bright smile on his face, but now with you both in the privacy of your own bedroom, he transformed into this very sexual being that told you the dirtiest of fantasies and gave you vulgar praises and you relished in them. You craved them. You wanted them.

Placing your hands on his chest, you leaned down to capture his lips in a rough kiss, something he liked, and let him control the pace. The squelching sounds of your mixed fluids and skin on skin slapping echoed through the room making the both of you want the other even more.

His pace started to become ragged and sloppy, thrusting into you at such a fast rate, you tried to catch your breath. "I can feel you squeezing me," Pushing you all the way down to the base of his cock, he stilled you there for a moment and just gazed at your body. His eyes scanned over the little lumps and rolls of your body, licking his lips at the sight of a thin sheet of sweat covering you, your cheeks flushed and your body covered in love marks, bruises and various other markings he saw fit to put on you.

You looked even more breathtaking right now, on top of him. Your thighs squeezing his waist and your cunt pulsating around him. He felt full and oh so satisfied at this moment. Your whine brought him back as he grinned. "What's wrong princess?" He started moving your body side to side a bit, but not up and down only causing you to spill more whines from your mouth.

"Does my princess want to cum all over my cock?" He knew you did, but teasing you in this state was his guilty pleasure and he wasn't afraid to admit that to anyone. Your small nod only egged him on. "I need you to use your words, otherwise I'm not sure how to satisfy you." Nodding at his request, you opened your mouth with a bit of a tremble.

"I-I want you to f-fuck me Shiro. Fuck me until I cum!" Of course you were embarrassed to say it, but you needed your release and you needed it now. You couldn't wait forever and by the looks of his smirk, he was about to fulfill your wish.

Gripping your plush hips once again, he brought your supple form up into the air only to slam it back down, a loud moan rippling through the air as pleasure coursed through your body. You knew you'd get your release soon, but it would only be the start of a very eventful night ahead.