Shiro with !Chubby !Female S/O who compares herself with Allura [NSFW]

-He would have his suspicions after your weird behavior over the span of a few days.

-When you won't let him touch you at night, he knows something was going on and he needed to find out.

-Hated that sad look in your eyes.

-You'd avoid him, but he eventually cornered you in your shared room by pinning you to the bed.

-"Fine! Want to know what's wrong? I'm to fat to be a paladin, to fat to be with you and way to fat compared to Allura! You should be with her, not me!"

-After your confession, he'd feel his heart break and he'd nuzzle into your neck leaving small kisses upon it.

-"Stop that (Y/N), you're beautiful just like this."

-Will push your shirt up and over your head and place small kisses upon your cute tummy as giggles escape you making him smile.

-Soon, both of you will be bare and rolling on top of the sheets.

-Mouth's attached to each other's, tongues and teeth clashing as his hands groped and caressed every part of your soft body.

-Will have you be on top this time and he'll love every second of it.

-Bites his lip as he watches your body bounce and jiggle making him even more turned on at the sight.

-Tells you how amazing you look riding him like that and how he always wants to take you like this.

-Praises you and your body the closer you both get to your releases.

-Holds you down by your hips as he releases inside of you.

-Both exhausted, will curl up to each other, his hands running up and down your back as sleep overtakes both of you.