Older Ciel Phantomhive X !Chubby !Female S/O Headcanons

-Ciel first met you at one of the many balls he hosted.

-Well, he heard your laugh at first and that drew him in as we went off to look for the source of that beautiful sound.

-He saw you laughing at something some man said.

-Fixing his hat, he made his way toward you.

-Ciel's eyes was fixated on your form; the way the dress clung to the curves and bumps that ran along your body.

-That night, the Earl danced with you until it was just the two of you in the massive ballroom: his hands grasping onto the softness your body had to offer.

-After that, you both were always together.

-Ciel would always take you out to shop for new clothing wanting your beauty to shine, not that you didn't look good now. He just wanted to spoil you rotten in all honesty.

-Teatime is always big with you both.

-Relaxing outside or in the library as you enjoyed the sweet drinks and treats and caught up on the day.

-Always being a little reserved, there's not much PDA, but once you both are alone, his affections are shown.

-He enjoys placing small kisses along the curve of your neck, feeling your pulse against his lips and the way that your breath hitches is pure bliss to the young Earl.

-When in bed, he must have a hand on you.

-Your softness helps him unwind and it reminds him that there is softness in this world.

-Most nights you are the big spoon which you don't mind because it means you get to take care of Ciel for a change.