Blow Job Wake-Up Call With A !Plus Sized !Female S/O [NSFW] Various Characters

Makoto: 

Small whines were spilling from his mouth, breath coming out in rushed puffs, eyes still fully closed as he continued to sleep. You wiggled your plush hips at the mere sight, trying to give yourself some pleasure as your mouth continued to bob in time with Makoto's breathing. 

"(y/n), ahhh..." He trailed off, eyes fluttering open, locking onto yours as you took more of him into your mouth. His attention was fully on you, sitting up on his elbows to get a better view of you. "K-keep going, please."

You almost brought his whole length out of your mouth, only to slip and slide your slick tongue across his sensitive head, feeling his thighs start to quiver. You released him with a loud 'pop', but stroked him lightly with your hands. "(y/n), I need you..." Grinning, you crawled up, setting yourself on his thighs, ready for the real fun.

Sousuke: 

Sliding your tongue up the side of Sousuke's cock, you took the head slightly into your mouth, licking the tip where pre cum was leaking out with each swipe of your tongue. He was a heavy sleeper that much was evident, but hopefully you could wake him up like this. Shimming your wide hips a bit, you settled back down, taking half of his length in and setting a nice rhythm. 

"Fuck..." Sousuke's husky voice broke your concentration as large hands groped your large ass tightly making you release his cock. A slap was delivered to your round globes, "Keep going babe." A sharp gasp left you as you felt fingers glide up and down your slick folds of your lower lips. 

"I know you're not shy, come on (y/n), suck me dry." With that string of filthy words spoken, you went back to work, taking all of him in one go and setting a faster pace as he joined in on the fun.

Zoro: 

The soft sway of the ship helped you with your task at hand. With your chubby hands holding Zoro's hips in place, you continued to bob your head at a nice pace, feeling his cock throb in your hot mouth. He'd shift from time to time, but that was about it. He was an impossibly hard man to wake up, but you were hell bent on trying. 

With a few more hard sucks, you were about to throw in the towel as you lifted up to release the hard cock only to have a hand clutch your head and shove you back down, his cock reaching farther than before, a harsh pace being set, you having no control over it. Glancing up, Zoro smirked at you through heavy lidded eyes. 

"Remember to swallow it all (y/n)." Tears pricked the edges of your eyes as his cock throbbed even more. You knew this was just the beginning of what he had to offer and you were looking forward to it.

Sanji:

His soft moans and gasps egged you on as you popped the tip out of your mouth and gave it a soft kiss. Sanji liked it like that; gentle and soft it brought him over the edge and by how much he was shifting, you could tell he was close to that point even if he was sleeping. 

Bringing your mouth back down, you began to bob swiftly, his cock pulsating and twitching a bit. "(y/n), my love, you don't have to d-." You cut Sanji off by squeezing his stiff member a bit, making him hiss.

 "I wanted to, besides, I love to watch you when you cum." With that said, you reattached your mouth to his now leaking cock, locking eyes with him ready to bring him over the edge, and by the look in his glazed over eyes, he was ready to bring you over the edge as well.

Flavio:

You done this many times and each time was something different with him. This time around, Flavio was groaning and growling as you continued to suck his cock. When you moved from cheek to cheek or went up to play with his tip, the volume of the growls would vary.

Settling yourself again, you brought your mouth back down to lick the side of his length, tracing the veins of the throbbing organ. As your licks continued, you rubbed yourself against his chest seeing as you were in a '69′ position. 

"I-a always love-a waking up to-a this my (y/n)." His hands rubbed your soft ass, fingers sliding through your folds and ghosting over your clit. "Let's see-a who will come-a first my sweet." Grinning, you went back to work as did he, knowing it was going to be a long morning.