Haikyuu Boys Body Worshiping Their !Chubby !Female S/O [NSFW & SFW]

Daichi:

-Kisses everywhere! From the crown of your head, to your soft stomach.

-"I need to show my (Y/N)-chan just how beautiful she is..."

-Loves giving oral. Adores your soft thighs and can stay down there for hours if you'll let him.

-Leaves so many love bites in places only he can see.

-Will love on the parts of your body you're not happy with that day.

-"I adore you (Y/N) and the parts you're not happy with."

Asahi:

-This boy worships everything about you on a daily basis.

-"I love you regardless (Y/N)...you're always so pretty."

-When you're having a low body image day, he'll make you ride him and praise you.

-"You look s-so beautiful up there."

-When you bathe together, he'll kiss and nibble on each part of your body before washing it.

-"These are perfect." Leaning down, he nipped at your breast before pulling at the stiff bud of the other. "Don't worry, there's more perfection the lower I go too..."

Bokuto:

-Is not shy about expressing his feelings to you and will do so in public too. He has no shame.

-"(Y/N), your ass looks extra round today." Boy would cope a feel in front of everyone.

-Very dominant when worshiping your supple body. Will pin you down and leave hickies everywhere.

-"You look so delicious like this. All spread out for me... I can't wait to taste you (Y/N)."

-Is determined to make you scream when he's showing you how sexy you are to him.

-"That's right, I want everyone to hear you (Y/N)!"

Ukai:

-This dork is full of passion when he dotes on you when you're feeling a bit down.

-"(Y/N), you're beautiful...I need to show you!."

-Buys you lace undies and bras to wear when you're together. He likes to run his hands up and down your body when you're wearing them.

-"Look at you..." His hand slid up to cup a laced covered breast. "All wrapped up for me."

-Loves to give you multiple orgasms without stopping. He'll leave you a gasping, withering mess.

-"You're clenching around my fingers again, you're close aren't you?"