Captain America X !Chubby !Female Reader- First Time Dance [NSFW]

It started out sweet and innocent as usual with Steve. You were stressed from work and he could see that, it was written all over your tired face. Being the sweetie he is, he gave you that smile you adored and went to work.

He spoiled you really, and when you tried to protest he'd always stop you with his soft touches and kisses that he peppered all across your plush body.

It was nirvana itself when he did that - all your troubles were instantly melted away, but you always wanted more when he did that to you. As his kisses made your mind spin, he started slipping your purse and jacket off and onto the floor, but you didn't give a damn about that at the moment.

"I love you (y/n), and I....I..." He gave a sigh and laid his head inside the crook of your neck as his large hand brushed softly over the front of your blouse, toying with the buttons that trailed down.

Your own hands ran up and down his chest gently, just the way he liked it. "I love you too Steve, it's okay, you can tell me anything." He lifted his head up as he stared down at you - a small smile on his face.

Reaching up, you placed a soft kiss on his strong jaw as he hands gripped your plump waist and pulled you closer to his firm form. "I want to make love to you tonight (y/n), i-if that's alright with you of course." Steve bit his lip after his confession and turned his gaze away from you - a blush adorning his face.

Placing your chubby hand on his cheek, you turned his head back towards you as you greeted him with a soft smile to put him at ease. "It's more than okay Steve, I'm all yours tonight and always." You could see the relief that flooded his face as he pulled you into a kiss - taking your round face in his hands, calloused fingers brushing across the velvet-like softness of your skin.

Steve started moving towards the bedroom, both of you still having your lips locked onto one another's, refusing to let the wonderful kiss end. A sudden bump broke you too apart, and a squeak coming from you as you fell backwards onto the couch.

With your safe landing you both gave a slightly awkward laugh as the steamy moment was stalled due to the trip you just had. He hauled you up like you were a feather, your legs wrapping around his waist and your arms snaking around his neck as you grinned at him.

The new arrangement in place, he made his way to the bedroom where he can finally show you just how much he really loved you.

Gently laying you down on the mattress, he climbed on top of you, hovering over your form. "Are you sure about this (y/n)?" Sitting up slightly on your elbows - you placed a chaste kiss on his lips and pulled back to stare into his blue eyes. "I'm sure Steve." With that, you pulled him down to kiss him only to bump heads. Your hisses of pain turned into laughter as you both sat up on the bed and kissed each other's sore spots.

His fingers fell along the line of buttons on your blouse once again as he looked up at you waiting for permission. Giving him a nod, he started popping them and soon, your top was discarded and thrown off the bed along with your skirt that you shimmed out of - leaving you in your (f/c) bra and panty set.

You reached for the hem of Steve's shirt and tugged it up and over his head, his glorious chest on display for you as you placed a kiss on his collar bone, your hands trying to work his belt off and finally succeeding throwing it to the side as he slid out of his jeans chucking them to the side.

With a sudden grab from Steve, you were on top of his lap and you felt him harden up as you started to grind yourself against the bulge he was sporting, his hands having an iron grip on your plump hips as he held you in place - his hips bucking a bit at the sensation.