Trunks X !Fat !Female Reader - Training

"Good job, keep it up (Y/N)!"

You could hear Trunks shouting praises at you as you continued to dodge punches and kicks thrown by the self proclaimed "prince of all saiyans" and you were pretty damn proud of yourself right now.

Being a human and keeping up with an alien with amazing powers is already impressive, but you weren't like most of the lithe humans on Earth. You were bigger than most women - fat is a better word, but you never let that deter you from helping your friends fight and they never had an issue with it either.

Except Vegeta of course, he'd always poke fun at you any chance he got about your weight - mocking you and always saying you'd never be a "real warrior".

Being caught up in your mind, you didn't notice his fist coming into contact with your soft stomach until you felt the siring pain. Hitting the ground and skidding across the rough surface, your beaten body landed near Trunks who checked on you instantly fearing his father went too far.

"(Y/N), are you good?" You felt your friend lift your body up into his arms like it didn't weigh a thing. "I'm good Trunks, don't worry about me." His eyes softened a bit at your words as he only shook his head.

Before you could get out of his arms, a voice filtered through the silent training room. "Why keep trying," Lifting your head toward Vegeta, you grimaced. "You're nothing but a fat human, why bother trying to be a warrior," To add salt to the wound, he smirked and gave the final blow, "better yet, why try at anything at all, you'll never be anything special." With that said, he left the training room, leaving Trunks and yourself in dead silence.

You could feel the tears start to pool in your eyes as you tried so hard to keep them at bay, refusing to have Vegeta make you cry again.

A large hand started stroking your hair, as he brought you both down onto the floor and enveloping your soft body with his large one. "Don't listen to him (Y/N), he doesn't see how much of a great warrior you already are..." Shaking your head against his chest, the tears started to fall freely.

"What if he's right Trunks, I'm too fat to be a warrior, I can't keep up no matter what...I"m useless." The cold air hit your face as Trunks pulled you back and stared down at your tear stained face, chubby cheeks that still outlined the tears path.

Thumbing away the rest of the tears, he gave you a weak smile. "You're perfect just like this, never change," Opening your mouth to argue back, a pair of lips crashed against your own leaving you in shock. After a few moments of the tender kiss, Trunks pulled back, blushes on both of your faces.

"He's wrong, everyone who's told you anything bad, they're wrong. You're a wonderful warrior, you have no powers or anything, you're just so determined and willing to train and learn. You're amazing (Y/N)...please don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Biting your lip at his words, you nodded wordlessly as he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and brought you back into a hug that you accepted without a thought.