Aizawa X !Chubby Reader Headcanons SFW & NSFW

Anon asked: Hi, I dont know if this is still within the 24 hrs limit but if it is, could you do a Shouta Aizawa x chubby! Reader headcannon?

--

-He first met you when you came to UA as his teacher's Aide. He was cold at first, not really giving you the time of day, but you just shrugged it off and continued with your job.

-You knew of Aizawa, so you didn't take his cold demeanor to heart.

-His approaches to teaching were a bit out there, but you could see it got through the students and that was all that mattered.

-Knew Aizawa was skeptical about you as a hero, you saw the looks he would give your body when he thought you weren't looking. You weren't stupid, many people doubted your hero skills because of your weight.

-It didn't bother you anymore, you enjoyed proving them wrong.

-You got that chance during the villain invasion at the training center.

-Once the students were safe, you used your Bubble quirk to assist Aizawa with the Nomu he was fighting.

-Using the water in your system, you can generate bubbles to trap your enemies and emit bubbles that strike their target, stunning them. The strength of your bubbles depend on how much water you've had that day.

-You were glad you had your regular twelve glasses this morning, because you needed all of the strength to hold this creature.

-Seeing the creature grab Aizawa, you generated a huge bubble and sent it hurling toward it and trapping it in there.

-"I can hold it for awhile! Make sure the rest of the students are safe!"

-Aizawa's eyes widened at your ability, his eyes shifting to the Nomu banging against the bubble trying to get free.

-"Aizawa! The students!" You yelled to the still stunned teacher.

-Nodding, he made his way around gathering his students and bringing them to the front and away from the danger, quickly making his way back to you, the Nomu broke free from the bubble and charged at you.

-Quickly placing a stepping stone of bubbles, you climbed them and jumped onto the Nomus back before letting out a string of bubbles, blasting the creature in the face.

-It was effective for awhile, before you were thrown off its back and into the ground and everything went black.

-You slowly opened your eyes, the bright light making you squint as you took in your surroundings, the sound of beeping alerted you of where you most likely were and the IV in your arm was an even bigger indication.

-"(Y/N)?" A large had was placed on your shoulder making you look to the side to see none other than Aizawa hovering over you with concern and worry etched in his eyes, a look you've only seen a few times.

-"H-hey, what happened?"

-He bit his lip, eyes shifting away from you and giving a sigh.

-"I underestimated you (Y/N), seeing you out there fighting, keeping the students safe and how you control your quick...I'm sorry, I never gave you a chance."

-His words made you smile, the great Eraserhead admitting that he didn't give you a chance. Placing your hand over his, you gave it a squeeze.

-"It's okay, a lot of people do, I'm just glad you apologized."

-"Can we start over (Y/N)?" The notion made your heart do a flip at his words.

-"Of course...I'd love that."

-After that, you and Aizawa got very close. You soon found a job at a hero agency and stopped being his teacher's aide, but you never stopped being around him.

-You'd both grab coffee, grab food, he even started helping you train your quick more since he go so paranoid after the Nomu attack a while back.

-Soon, he asked you out, in his aloof sort of way, which you didn't mind, you found it cute actually.

-His favorite thing to do with you is cuddling. You're so soft and warm and your chubby form was so perfect for that. He'll wrap his arms around your middle and nuzzle his face into your neck, inhaling your sent as it brings him a sense of calmness.

-Enjoys giving you kisses any chance he gets.

-His favorite are neck kisses, he'll nip and bite at the soft flesh and the cute little moans and mewls you let out really rile him up.

-Will run his hands up and down your your exposed back in bed, especially after you guys finish making love. He enjoys the feeling of your soft rolls and softness of your curves.

-Enjoys spending time with you and just enjoying each others presence.

-After a year of dating, he asks you to move in with him which you agree to without hesitation.

-Soon after getting a routine together, Eri came into the picture. Of course you accepted the precious girl with open arms.

-Aizawa loves to see you two together, he calls you both his special girls.

-"Can we please go see the penguins at the zoo today mommy!"

-Your breath caught in your throat as the word 'mommy' slipped from Eri's mouth. The little girl herself stopped and looked down in shame.

-Crouching down you opened your arms wide and gestured for Eri to give you a hug, she didn't think twice before running into your arms.

-"It's okay sweetie, you can call me mommy, I don't mind...I'll be here to take care of you."

-Eri was smiling ear to ear and timidly asked something else.

-"I-Is it okay if I call Mr. Aizawa daddy?"

-Aizawa entered the room, a rare smile on his usually stoic face. Walking up to you with Eri in your arms, he wrapped his arms around both of you, placing kisses on both of your foreheads.

-"It's absolutely okay Eri, (Y/N) and I are your mom and dad now and we love you, remember that."

-Aizawa loves to watch you taking care of Eri, seeing you both laugh and have fun...it warms him to see that.

-Makes him think of you two having kids of your own.

-He'd love to have kids with you, have a house filled with kids running around and laughter...a house full of love.

-You're all for it, after the years of being with him, you've dreamed of starting a family with him and don't hesitate when he asks.

-Soon, every chance you and Aizawa get, any alone time, it's being spent with the two of you doing it every chance you can to make that baby a reality and of course, you both have fun while doing it.

-He's more passionate when it comes to your love making during this time, always whispering sweet words to you, how beautiful you are now and how beautiful you'll be when you're pregnant.

-When you do become pregnant, he's the happiest guy in the world. Always making sure you're okay and not pushing yourself too much.

-Gets super overprotective as the months go along and when you're put on bed rest, he makes sure you don't do anything. Always makes sure your pillows are fluffed, you have plenty of fluids and even puts Eri on what he quotes as, 'mommy watching duty'.

-You smile as you lean against the soft pillows, Eri bringing you a glass of water, your fourth one of the morning before giving you a kiss and going to report to her daddy that mommy got her water.

-Rubbing your swollen belly, you thought about how much your life has changed and how happy you are here with Eri, Aizawa and now the precious life you both created in your belly. You wouldn't have it any other way.