Sebastian With A Daddy Kink Headcanons [Female Reader][NSFW]

Request from Tumblr: i love your work sooooooo much and i was too shy to ask this but I was wondering if I could please get a scenario/headcanons about Sebastian Michaelis with a daddy kink? Nsfw if you don't mind please! If you do I don't mind though.

----

-Of course this demon has a daddy kink.

-Expects you to call him either sir or daddy and if you slip up and call him by his actual name, you better be ready for a punishment.

-However, this is only in private.

-In public, you do call him by his name because of his job and your title as well. If it became public knowledge of what you two did behind closed doors and the certain lifestyle you both have established, oh my, the press would have a field day with that.

-Gets especially rough with you, if he's had a bad day.

-"Now (Y/N), what did I tell you about being ready when I got home? You know what bad girls get when they don't follow the rules."

-"I-I didn't know when you'd be home daddy! Honest, I didn't. I ju-."

-"Enough! Now get on your knees my pretty girl, it's time to take your punishment, now open wide my sweet."

-A bit sadistic when he's handling you. Loves to watch you gag on his cock as he face fucks you. The tears that well up at the corners of your eyes makes him slam himself into you faster. Seeing his cum seeping at the corners of your mouth makes him throw you on the bed and tearing off your clothes before you can register what's happening.

-Likes for you to present yourself to him before he fucks you. To open your legs wide, spread yourself and say that you're ready for his cock.