Tetsurō Kuroo X !Gender Neutral Reader - Have a Seat

🎄Holiday Prompt: "I'll let you sit on my knee."

--

"Tetsu, you don't have to put on that suit for a while."

Sipping on your cocoa, you eyed your boyfriend up and down. He adorned the iconic red and white suit with the black belt, a proud smirk on his face as he stood there with both hands on his hips.

Walking over with a swagger in his step he kissed your temple before stealing a sip of your cocoa before answering. "Just have to get into character babe, besides I red and white, totally my colors." Rolling your eyes, you made your way back to the kitchen to finish the cookies you agreed to make for the kids.

Tetsu's office was having a giant Christmas party and he offered to be Santa for the children of the office workers as the Santa they hired had to cancel last minute.

"(Y/N), I think you made enough, I feel like the kids are going to have sugar rushes for the next week." Grabbing a cooled off cookie, he took a bite and enjoyed the flavors swirling in his mouth. You always baked the best treats and his co-workers knew that which is why they begged him to ask you to make something for the upcoming party.

Finishing his treat, he kissed your cheek before wrapping his arms around you and watching you as you prepped another batch of cookies. "Well, it's the Holidays, I have to make sure all their kids are hyped up on all of the treats."

"Well, when you put those in the oven, I need your help." Nodding at him, you made sure the cookie dough was evenly spread out on the baking sheet and placed in the oven and timer set so the batch wouldn't burn.

Tetsu grabbed your hand and pulled you into the living room where he sat down in a chair and patted his lap. Raising your brow you just stood there and crossed your arms. "I need to practice being Santa so I need you to sit down." Shaking your head, you pointed to his knee.

"Clearly you're unqualified to be Santa because the kids sit on your knee." Huffing at you, he patted his knee. "Fine, I'll let you sit on my knee." Content with what he said, you plopped yourself on his knee and wrapped your arms around his neck. Placing his hands on your sides, he stabilized you.

"Now, tell me the real reason you wanted me here Tetsu." Without answering you, he captured your lips in his. You could feel the softness of the suit has he pulled you closer, hands exploring your body as yours tangled in his hair. After a few moments of the passionate kiss, Tetsu broke it, hands coming up to cup your flushed cheeks.

"I just wanted you all to myself for a moment (Y/N), I'm a busy man after all." Scoffing at his corny joke, you placed your own hand over his. "Well, lucky for you, you have me for more than a moment."

"I am a lucky man, now I think Santa needs some more lovin' before he goes to work, don't you agree?"