Haru X !Chubby !Female Reader - Valentine's Surprise

"Haru, can you just give me a small hint?" The blindfold that was around your face was making you just a bit uneasy as your boyfriend guided you along what you could make out as the soft, lush green grass.

"No, we're almost there (Y/N-chan), just a little ways." Gulping, you nodded as the grip he had on your chubby hand tightened as you started hiking up a hill.

You could feel a nice breeze blowing past you making you calm your nerves a bit, but you were still on edge. Haru never really planned surprises like this and you were curious and worried about what it would be. Now, not saying you didn't trust Haru, it's just his plans of a nice romantic date were vastly different from yours.

The feeling of hands upon your upper arms brought you back to reality as Haru's soft voice filtered through the still air. "Okay (Y/N-chan), we're here, are you ready?" Nodding your head eagerly, the swimmer let out a rare laugh and gently tugged the knot holding your blindfold in place.

As the ability to see finally came back to you, you were awestruck at what your boyfriend managed to do. It was very romantic in your opinion. An outdoor picnic with all your favorite foods set up and ready to be eaten along with sparkling cider. It was picture perfect to you.

Turning to Haru, you threw your chubby arms around his neck and planted a chaste kiss on his flushed cheeks. "Thank you Haru...it's absolutely perfect..." Grasping your hand again he led you to the blanket.

As you both sat down and got settled, Haru brought out a container of your all time favorite foods - strawberries. Popping open the container, he pulled a big one out and held it up to your lips wanting to feed you. "Open up (Y/N-chan), it's my day to spoil you." You opened your mouth at his request, flattered at what he said.

Haru spoiled you enough, but you weren't going to complain, oh hell no. Biting into the fruit, you felt some of the juice run down your chin as Haru darted forward and licked it clean making you flush at the bold move.

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered this out and looked to the side. Smiling, you leaning forward and captured his lips in a soft kiss. Pulling back a little, you looked into his bright eyes. "I don't mind...I actually liked it."

Haru reached for another plump fruit one that matched his beautiful girlfriend and brought it to your lips once again. Haru took a mental note to start bringing strawberries on every date from that day on.