Sekizan X !Chubby !Female S/O - Morning Glory [NSFW]

Asked on Tumblr: Cute morning sex with Sekizan and chubby s/o? (body worship please?)

All characters are 18+

--

You let out a groan, rolling away when the bright light hit your face. Flipping yourself over, you hid your face in your boyfriend's chest, nuzzling against his warmth. His arm that was slung loosely around your wide, soft hip, tightened, pulling you closer to him. You felt his chest rumble as he mumbled something incoherent. Slowly opening your eyes, your vision focused on the sight of your half asleep boyfriend, his curls falling all over his face making him even more beautiful in your eyes.

It was the weekend, the only time Sekizan was free. During those two days of freedom, he had you stay over at his place and honestly you both never really left the bed and if you did, it wasn't for long. He told you countless times he never got enough time with you and the weekends were reserved just for you, he even denied outings with his teammates claiming you were more important and of course you loved that. He was so sweet and caring toward you and he practically worshiped you and the ground you walked on.

Your were snapped out of your thoughts as Seki's hand gripped your soft hip, fingertips digging into the doughy flesh. Your breath caught in your throat as you felt his morning wood brush against your thigh. Before you could look up to see if he was awake, a pair of lips latched onto your neck answering your lingering question as your boyfriend started to suck on your delicate flesh, his intentions clear as he was determined to leave a mark. Your chubby hands flew up to tangle themselves in his colored, curls, giving them a harsh tug when he bit down a bit too hard, but he knew you loved it and from the heat pooling between your thighs he was right.

His large hands ran up from your waist and across your side rolls before cupping your bare breasts under the blanket. Seeing as you both were still naked from your love making from the night before, he had easy access to your flesh as the pads of his thumbs gently ran across your perked nipples drawing a low moan from your lips. Unlatching his mouth from your neck, he rolled you fully onto your back and straddled your waist, the blanket falling from both of your frames and the bed all together as your bare bodies were exposed.

"Fuck (Y/N), you're so perfect". You bit your bottom lip as he ran his large hands down the expanse of your soft body, their warmth feeling amazing against the coldness of yoru body since it was exposed to the chilly air.

"So soft..." His words were a bit mumbled as he gripped your plush hips. you could feel heat rise to your cheeks at the attention he was giving your body. Sekizan always makes time during intimate times to worship your body and you're not gonna lie, you loved it.

Hands skimmed up from your hips, along your sides and up and over your shoulders, hands coming to rest on either side of your head. He was hovering above you, a soft smile gracing his face before bending down and capturing your lips in a sweet, gentle kiss. Tongue trailed across your bottom lip begging for entrance and being one to never deny him, you opened your mouth to grant him access. With an appreciative moan, his tongue found yours, the kiss becoming a bit more heated.

A muffled gasp escaped you when you felt Sekizan's growing arousal rubbing aginst your inner thigh. As he continued to explore your mouth, you snaked your hand down and grasped him starting to stroke him. He groaned before taking one hand and gently grabbing your arm to stop you from continuing your strokes. Breaking the kiss, he leaned his forehead agianst yours for a moment. "Not yet (Y/N), I need more of you first." With that, he started to leave a trail of kisses from your throat, chest, and soft stomach before getting to his real destitnation.

Moving himself to in between your legs, he spread your doughy thighs his eyes focused on your exposed core. You knew he could see how wet you became by the small smirk that was on his face. Moving his head down, he started to kiss down the expanse of your inner thigh. When he got close to your center, he skipped it all together and moved to the other thigh giving it the same teratment. You whimpered at his actions, he only chuckled and gave your thigh a nip. "Be patient (Y/N), I'll get there, promise." After a few more minutes of kissing your thighs and leaving little marks on various patches of skin, he finally gave your core a soft kiss before spreading your lower lips with his fingers.

You shivered once the cold air hit your exposed heat, but once Sekizan's tongue started licking up your juices that were gathering and gently flicking your clit with the tip of his tongue. "So wet for me...such a pretty pussy." You let out a scream when he suddenly latched his lips around your clit, gently sucking on it as his large fingers teased your opening. You knew it was going to be another lazy day in bed...well...not too lazy.