Prince Soma X !Female Reader - Oversensitive [NSFW]

From Tumblr: Jeez i honestly cannot get enough of prince soma from black butler... with that being said could i get a scenario of him eating out his s/o until she becomes oversensetive? Or if your not comfortable with that just till she comes?

-----------

"S-Soma, we should be at the ball, ahh!" 

Your back arched as the Prince tuned out your words, choosing to instead continue his venture from below. Giving you slick lips another lick, he could tell that you were soaked. 

He couldn't help himself, you looked so ravishing in that dress you bought for Ciel's ball and he'd be damned if anyone else saw you in it. Quickly whisking you away from everyone's prying eyes, the Prince brought you to his quarters to properly please you. 

Looking up, your face was flushed, breathing was hard, breasts out for the world to see and your dress was bunched up giving him easy access to your dripping core. 

"The ball is nothing compared to you my dear, besides, isn't this more fun?"

Without waiting for a response, Soma dove back in, eagerly lapping at your folds and teasing your hard clit, flicking your tongue back and forth on the hard bud as more moans and groans of his name spilled from your lips like a melody all their own. Your sounds only made him continue on, this time slithering his tongue into your hole causing you to screech in delight. 

His tongue explored your womanly area, going as far as he could go. You were squeezing, the end was near and he was going to get you there. Bringing his hand up, he brushed his thumb over your throbbing clit, back and forth as each brush of his thumb caused you to tremble and twitch at the sensation. 

"S-Soma, I'm close, please!"

The Prince only smirked at your words as he stopped brushing your clit and wrapped his lips around your clit, harshly sucking it making you scream out, your hips raising on their own. Your breathing was coming out more erratic, hands clutching the silk sheets and your thighs capturing Soma's head to stay in place. 

Soma knew you were close as he continued to suck your clit, but the thing that pushed you to the edge was when he gently bit your clit. The new sensation made you scream out as you felt a rush of fluids gush out to which Soma eagerly lapped up.

Even after cumming, he continued to eat you out, licking and nipping your abused area. The noises you were making were the only things you could get out. You couldn't make a coherent sentence to save your life. 

You were twitching and thrashing against the silk sheets as Soma pressed your hips down into the soft mattress, his tongue continuing to wiggle and lick wherever he pleased. 

"S-Soma! T-too m-m-much! P-please!" You were breathless after your words, your hands tangling themselves in his locks, giving them a yank.

"Love?" The Prince was confused.

"I-It's too much, I-I can't." Your face told it all and Soma felt a bit of guilt being selfish, but the kiss you placed on his lips, eased that feeling.