Yami Yugi X !Chubby Reader Headcanons [SFW]

-You were the first person to help him get acquainted with the modern world and showed him how everything worked.

-From then on, you both were always with each other and soon it flourished into you both dating.

-The first time you both kissed, it was actually after one of the duelist tournaments that Yami of course won. After the duel, you ran up to him and hugged him and without a second thought, pulled him in for a kiss.

-After parting, you looked horrified at first, but Yami put your worries at ease as he pulled you in for another kiss.

-Yami can sometimes only have dueling on the brain and will forget about dates and other meetings with you if he's too caught up.

-Does make up for it with sweet gestures.

-Sees that it does upset you and he'll vow to dote on you and show you so much affection that he's practically glued to your side for weeks.

-He'll also make it up to you by cooking the few things he knows how to cook for you, having a movie night where you both watch rom-coms and cuddle on the couch, or, taking you out to your favorite café and getting your favorite sweets.

-Loves how you enjoy yourself when you eat, you're not shy to eat in front of him or anyone else and you'll even feed him something that you enjoy because you want him to enjoy it too. 

-Adores your plush so much and the confidence you have in your own skin.

-Doesn't really do much PDA, but he does like to have his arm wrapped around your doughy waist.

-He'll even rub small, comforting circles into your soft skin. It brings him comfort and it calms him down if he's mind is going on overdrive. 

-Likes to go shopping with you so he can see how the outfits look on you. Really enjoys clothing that's a bit tighter on you because it shows more of your curves off.

-When you wear your lounge wear which consists of short shorts and tanks, he wants to cuddle you, you're like a soft pillow and the way you're propped on the couch or your bed in those articles does take his mind to other places.

-Wants you in his lap when you both are relaxing. He just likes to have you within arm's reach. It's a comforting weight for him, it reminds him that you're still here and you're not going away.

-Admires how you stick up for yourself, but he'll still be there to defend you and of course, kick their ass in duel monsters.

-Also, if you don't know how to play duel monsters, this boy is teaching your for sure, he'll go over the statistics and strategies and even help you build a balanced deck.