2P England X !Chubby !Female Reader - Christmas Surprise [NSFW]

Oliver awoke with a huge smile on his face. It was Christmas! The psychotic man just adored this time of the year with all of his heart. The presents, the wrapping, the decorating and his ultimate favorite - the baking. He'd be in the kitchen baking up a storm and making you, his plump little helper be the taste tester.

Speaking of his scrumptious cupcake, he frowned when your usual bodily warmth wasn't surrounding him. Feeling your side of the bed, he didn't come in contact with the soft rolls and bumps of your back or the squishy texture of your lovely tummy. Sad and perplexed, the pastel covered man got out of bed and made his way to the stairs.

Maybe his lovely (Y/N) was surprising him with breakfast for Christmas. Maybe she was baking some cookies to feed to him as they open their presents. Many possibilities ran through his mind as he descended the stairs, but they were all pushed out when he saw you there in front of the tree and bare to him, the only thing 'covering' you was a long pinch of ribbon, wrapping around your breasts hiding your gum drop nipples and crossing down your tummy, covering your most treasured part.

Oliver licked his lips at the sight, nothing emitting from his mouth. He was just aww struck at the beautiful sight, but he could tell you were a bit nervous as you fidgeted a bit by the decked out tree.

Grinning at your form, he walked over and softly grasped your naked shoulders. "Love, what is this?" He knew he was being cheeky, but he couldn't help it, you were just too sweet to him and you looked so mouthwatering to him right now.

"Your present," Sighing, you looked into his eyes. "I didn't know what to get you so, I thought that maybe if I gave you myself that would make you happy." Oliver's face lit up like a Christmas tree at your explanation.

Chuckling, he hugged you tightly to him. Kissing your flushed cheek, his hand slid down your pudgy waist, grasping your hip.

"(Y/N), love, I'd adore anything you would've gotten me, but seeing you like this all wrapped up for me," Placing a few kisses upon the curve of your neck, he continued, "is absolutely delightful and the best present I could ask for. May I unwrap it now my dear?" Olivers hand hovered over the little bow neatly tied around your tummy.

He could feel your breathing hitch as you nodded your head unable to even say a simple 'yes' to his burning question. With the approval, he pulled the small bow apart, his eyes widening at the way the ribbon just pooled around your now completely stark naked form. He could already feel his cock harden at the mere sight of you bare and flushed from the exposure.

Sitting in the arm chair nearest to him, Oliver contemplated where to start on his present. "Come here love." Patting his lap, you nodded and were about to sit on his lap when his voice tickled your ear. "Facing me, my sweet, I want to see your face." Gulping at the low husk of his voice, you turned around, straddling him in the chair, wrapping yours arms around his neck for support.

"Mmm, much better." Both of his hands grasped your hips, pinning you down where you could feel his harden member. Deciding to give him a little pleasure, you started rubbing your damp core against his clothed cock. A small smile quirked onto your face as Oliver leaned his head back against the chair, small moans and groans leaving his mouth.

You continued to rub against your lover as your little mouth attacked his exposed neck, nipping and licking at the sweet skin. His fingers dug into your hips as he started to thrust upwards making moans slip from your mouth at the sudden change of pace.

Snapping his head up, he captured one of your nipples, starting to suck and bite on the now stiff nub. The sudden assault on your chest made you shriek in pleasure. Wrapping one arm around your chunky waist, he pushed you closer to him and quickly reached down with his free hand and started sliding his index finger up and down your soaked folds, teasing you a bit.

Letting out a whimper, you tried to sink down onto his finger only to have him pinch your puffed out clit as 'punishment'. Letting your nipple go, he kissed your plump lips and looked up at you. "Now, did I say you could ride my finger my little gingersnap?" Shaking your head no, you looked down, afraid to meet his gaze.

Fingers lifted your chin up, his dazzling smile all you could see. "Don't fret love, I know you want your release and you'll get it, but first I need to taste you my little gumdrop." Your excitement grew at his words as he hoisted you up into his arms and towards the couch where he'd be taste testing the most delicious treat known on the planet - you.