Epilogue 6 - The bond between them

A sixteen year long bet has came to an end and the final winner was an unexpected unruly boy that came out of nowhere. People that bet money on this game were crying from losing so much as they didn't expect to have such a result. This incident has become the latest headlines in the Immortal world and not to mention how the contestants added to the gossip about the Human world when they return.

When Hua Qiangu woke up again, she had returned to Unfeeling Hall of Changliu. Even though her eyes can't see, she is able to hear the voice.

"Gu Tuo Shifu, are you awake?" You Ruo held her hand and Tangbao who has transformed back to insect quickly crawled out of her ear.

"What about Shuofeng?" She asked anxiously.

"Qiangu, I'm here." Shuofeng said with smiled as he flicked her forehead. He then turned around and looked at Bai Zihua, Dongfang Yuqing, Sha Qianmu, and others who are standing on the side.

"I saw everyone has such a good time playing, so I joined in the middle of the game but I didn't have any evil intention. I'm hoping Honorable Master as a great man not harbor grievance for this small man's past wrongs. I believe you won't take it to heart....."

Bai Zihua faintly looked at him and didn't speak. The revenge is not about gentleman or not, it's just a matter of time. Shuofeng, suddenly felt a chill on his back.

Sheng Xiaomo gave him a swift kick: "You damn boy, a good bet was totally ruined by you. Wasting my hard work to raise a child for so many years."

Hua Qiangu held Shuofeng's hand and was too excited to speak. He finally returned. He came back many years faster than she expected. At last, she has no regrets, beside Zhu Ran.....

"Damn scholar, you've known for a long time that Liuhuo is Shuofeng, haven't you?" Sha Qianmu asked with glaring eyes, Dongfang Yuqing only shrugged and smiled.

Everyone has restored to their original appearances. The atmosphere is very harmony and happy. Mo Yan looked at Shuofeng and thought in his mind, it's good that the bet ended in this way. If the final winner was really Dongfang Yuqing or other people, Zihua wouldn't say it, but he would definitely mind.

Sha Qianmu impatiently urging: "The betting is over. You are quickly treat Little tot's eyes."

Dongfang Yuqing nodded: "The medicine has been prepared. Buried in volcano for 15 years, it's time to open. It just needs to be supplemented with acupuncture, but I am not convenience....."

Even though he said only, everyone has already understood his meaning. Acupuncture requires undressing.

"I'll do it." Bai Zihua spoke.

Dongfang Yuqing nodded: "Because it requires needles to pierce into the bone, it may be a bit painful. Gu Tuo, you will have to bear with it. Let's wait a few days. I'll inform the Honorable Master the location of acupuncture one by one.

"No!" Hua Qiangu spoke in protest: "Let's wait another two months!"

Everyone wondered: "Why wait for two months?"

Hua Qiangu kneaded her face and buried her head in the quilt: "I want to lose weight first!"

Everyone froze and laughed. Hua Qiangu now still has a chubby figure from the Human Realm. Naturally, she doesn't want to strip off her clothes in front of Bai Zihua with her body looking like this.

"It's all your fault!" Hua Qiangu grabbed the pillow and smashed it in the direction of Dongfang Yuqing.

Dongfang Yuqing steadily held the pillow in his arms and smile, but the smile was a little bitter: "Of course, I have to make you fat so that I I can tell who is true to you and who is not."