The Journey of Flower - Chapter 012

While Tang Bao was still excitedly looking at all the immortals and collecting information on them, Hua Qian Gu's anticipation and curiosity towards Bai Zi Hua had already far surpassed her interests in all the other happenings at the Immortal Pool.

Finally, Hua Qian Gu heard someone outside announce "The High Immortal of Chang Liu has arrived –". All the immortals rose to greet him.

......

That person who will be her master...

......

He descended slowly from the sky, a light gust of wind underfoot.

......

Fragrance floated from the sea of flowers and the five coloured Immortal's Pool rippled quietly, it was a scene that had been unchanged for over tens of thousands of years. The breeze swept up layers of tiny ripples on the pool and the falling flowers seemed to form a rain that shined in every hue and shade.

Hua Qian Gu lightly turned her body. The light that was as pure and calming as moonlight seemed to pierce in front of her eyes. It was so brilliant that she could barely open her eyes.

As Bai Zi Hua slowly made his way towards her, it seemed as though flowers seemed to open with step he took and each movement he made stirred up a slight storm.

A pale silver light enveloped him. His pure white robe was intricately embroidered with beautiful silver patterns. A few pink peach blossoms petals softly landed on his shoulder. At his waist the Gong Yu ( The token of authority that signifies the rank of a immortal. A Gong Yu is the token of the sect leader of immortal sects and it is a token of the highest ranked immortals. It is shaped like a feather), which was so flawless that it was almost transparent, danced in the wind, making him seem even more otherworldly and ethereal. The immaculate white tassle on his sword touched the floor and seemed to flow and ripple like water with each step he made. His knee length jet black hair luxuriantly and grandly swept across his body.

All the surrounding immortals reverently bowed to him. Even the sea of peach blossoms billowed as they followed his each and every step, as though they were forming pink clouds under his feet. A pure white lotus, clean and bright blossomed underfoot with each step he took.

Hua Qian Gu, did not know why she was getting so flustered. She breathed heavily, fearing that she would suffocate because she had forgotten how to breathe. But her eyes did not leave that white figure and ethereal figure.

Absolute silence had descended on the feast. It was as though this was no longer the Immortal's Feast anymore. There was only Zi Hua who had walked out of a painting, surrounded by tens of thousands of pink clouds as he made his way forward. He was the only immortal present there and his presence so powerful that it suppressed even the winds and the clouds.

His beautiful visage could not mask the aloofness and otherworldliness in his face. His thin lips were pale and the bright red mark of the sect leader shined between his brows. His calm yet cold gaze was as beautiful as the moon. His gaze piercing into Hua Qian Gu's heart. She unknowingly felt a sudden ache in a heart. Why did she feel that way, she wondered.

He was beyond what mere words and phrases could describe.

His elegance, his calmness, the iciness in his gaze and the coolness that seemed to emanate from his very core made him seem so ethereal and otherworldly, placing him beyond anybody's reach.

Tiny blossoms danced in the air and a fragrance wafted the air. A light fragrance carried on a breeze brushed gently across her nose leaving a slight tingle that seemed to travel down to deepest recesses of her heart.