Chapter 104

Seeing Hua Qiangu has to suppress the power of the demon god in her body, Mo Yan ruthlessly decided to kill her no matter what. Even if she can heal without medicine, he will destroy her body in an instant, has her soul flies away and scatters into ash. Let see how you can restore!

Although Hua Qiangu knew that this sect uncle had never liked her, she never thought that he would hate her to this extent, and he could not wait to kill her. However, when she saw Bai Zihua and Sha Qianmu finally stopped fighting, her heart breathed a sigh of relief, and her brain gradually began to lose consciousness.

She was wrapped into a huge halo in Mo Yan's hands, more and more qi infuriating, It seems that only a little effort is needed squeezing her to death is like killing an ant. But Mo Yan knew the matter is not that simple as it looks, himself must be used the tremendous force and speed to hit. Otherwise, he is likely to be attacked and countered by the power of demon god to protect the host.

Just as he was absording in his thought, there was a gentle and elegant man suddenly appeared in front of him in green rob pulling out his sword and directly stabbing him.

That eyebrow, that eyes.....

Mo Yan was shocked, and his feet were staggered. The whole person was dumbfounded. When he reacted again, Hua Qiangu already had been taken away by that person, with a fierce plunged dive into the sea.

Zhu Ran!

No, not right, how could it be him?! Clearly his was was....he should be in the salvage of wilderness at this moment....but come to think about it, Hua Qiangu is able to return, he may have come back too. Hua Qiangu can restored back to her original appearance, he may also....that's not right! The way that person looked at him, it should not be Zhu Ran. Mo Yan suddenly came back to his sense, that person was not Zhu Ran, it was magical illusion.

Which evil spirit did this? Ruining his big thing?!

Came to realization, Moyan dived into the sea to pursuit. Such a good opportunity can't be lose, but there was no trace of Hua Qiangu can be found. His qi is full of furious making the seawaves shocked hundred miles away.

Several bones on Hua Qiangu's body were broken, while in half conscious state, she felt someone was forcing her bones back to its original positions and put it together. She was in so much pain, but couldn't cry out.

A pair of smooth and delicate hands stroking back and forth on her body seemed to have applied her a thick layer of oil.

The aroma assailed the nose, Hua Qiangu tried to pull on her consciousness, forcing herself not to fall asleep in the aroma. Her armpit is not as hot as it was just now. The faint warmth slowing swelling out, flowing into her veins and limbs.

The bones healing is a hundred times more painful than body injuries. Fortunately, there's a layer of oil making her feels cool all over.

"Why are you still so stupid?"

She heard someone was talking to her. The voice was clearly mocking her, but it also brought some distress and helplessness.

Very familiar voice, who is it?!

She was slightly agitated and struggling to open her eyes.

That person held her down: "Don't move."

She took a deep breath and slowly began to adjust her breathing, feeling that the strength in her body was slowly recovering.

"How.....how could this be?"

The voice of that person was full of horror. That person seemed to be very puzzled by the fact that Hua Qiangu had suffered such a broken bones, but how did she recovered at such an amazing speed? The ointment she applied on her was extracts from the fat of Crystal Shadow Fish, even though it is very effective, it is not this amazing!