Chapter 118

It was full moon again, Hua Qiangu woke up from a deep sleep, quietly looking up at the shatter shadow of light falling down the water.

Looking up at the sea surface from the bottom of the sea level is so similar to the feeling of looking up at the sky from the earth. The only difference is it is quieter and the more brilliance blue. From time to time, there are small colorful fish swim above her head, and the rolling fish are moving slowly with big white belly. They are like birds in the seafloor, and she is like a nightingale in the cage.

For sixteen years, she has been locked up here, in the bottom of Changliu's sea for sixteen years.

There is a huge enchantment, so she has enough space to float up and down. She could watch the sun rise and the moon set, could listen to the sound of the tide. It seemed like she was kept in a transparent bubble but no one could see her. The fish often swing around her but when she reached out her hand to touch it , it would go into the emptiness. She knew that she's in another space in the enchantment, Perhape Bai Zihua afraid that she would be bored and lonely, so gave her a sea as a sky and countless small fish as her companions.

The days of imprisonment actually were not dark, immersed in a deep blue, watching the stars and the moon, listening to the whale song, unknowingly sixteen years have passed. No one knows that she is here, and no one would imagine that she is actually was detained at the foot of Changliu Mountain.

For the entire sixteen years, she has never seen Bai Zihua or anyone else. Time flies away in silence, she forced herself to stop thinking about the people and things of the past. The feeling of pain and hurt, everything is like her, sinking in the deep sea. Sometimes, she would stare at the floating clouds, a coral, or a fish swimming for a long time. When she felt tired, she closed her eyes again and let her body sleep quietly in the shaking of the waves. She has never tried to escape or attempt to break this enchantment. For her, there is nothing better than this world. Here, no one can hurt her and she also can't hurt anyone. She thought she could be like this forever, but after all, God refused to give her even this peace.

When the seafloor boiled up, there was usually a strong surging waves. A powerful force hit the enchantment one after another. Hua Qiangu suddenly opened her eyes from the slumber. She didn't say a word, actually she hasn't spoken for a full sixteen years. Her lower lip was slightly moved, and there was an unknown premonition in her heart. This feeling is too familiar, time and time again will push into the point of no retreat.

If not someone is fighting in the sea, it will be the foreign enemies invading Changliu. But within the enchantment she could only see the scenery and the harmless fish, everything else is invisible and unable to feel it.

Except this time, it came to her... she closed her eyes and felt the familiar breath, hearing her heart that had calmed for sixteen years, began to beat violently again. Not because of excitement but because of fear.

What is really happening? she is eager to know, but at this moment she couldn't use a bit of her strength at all. The only thing she can use is your own blood. Hua Qiangu bited her finger and wrote on the enchantment wall. She only wants to see what was going on outside.

Familiar and strange faces appeared before her eyes. Hua Qiangu's eyebrows moved slightly, but has no expression. She opened her mouth to speak, but can't make a sound. How much loneliness and how much of longing, once again pricking her numb nerves.

Luo Shiyi whose appearance doesn't change at all, and standing next to him is the still radiant Ni Mantian with a broken arm. Qing Shui, who is no longer has the youthful looks, her eyebrows are gentle and graceful with some noble and mature charm. For Xuan Yuanlang, she rather gave up the immortality.