The Journey of Flower Chapter 91

Zhu Ran quickly rose to power after the savage wilderness was unified. He was the only one that knew the way out and he has the Demon God and Dou Lan Gan backing him, even ghost Fu Mu treated him with respect.

At first Hua Qian Gu didn't understand what Zhu Ran's ultimate plan was... could his goal be to rule the savage wilderness as king? He obviously knew a way to return but still remained in the savage wilderness for so many years... but now she finally realizes, he needed troops, no wonder he insisted on unifying the savage wilderness first. Without the savage wilderness's manpower and physical resources, it is basically impossible to achieve.

Zhu Ran shakes head and said: "I studied this method meticulously for several decades, tried it countless times, only figured it out recently. Don't assume that it's your arrival that helped me put the pieces together. Your arrival, only permitted my plan to progress quicker and easier."

Hua Qian Gu shivered as she looks at Zhu Ran, her heart becomes increasingly worried. She originally thought that as long as she could leave this place everything else wouldn't matter, so she allowed Zhu Ran to handle everything, but once Zhu Ran started talking about taking the demon beasts back with them, Hua Qian Gu didn't agree and they bump head at that topic.

Although the savage wilderness was uninhabitable for people, it was nevertheless considered the demon beast's homeland, they had been living here since the ancient times, why was he so eager to bring the demon beasts along? Furthermore, demon beasts are unlike people, if anything was to happen to her, no one would be able to control them, wouldn't that cause more trouble?

But Zhu Ran was not willing to lose the large amount of powerful demon beast army. He tried to persuade her but Hua Qian Gu would not budge, with determination he walked away. Hua Qian Gu knows that the end is set, he is rapacious, in front of others he calls her Senior, but would not take orders from her, even more unlikely to consider her opinion... she could only turn to Dou Lan Gan.

Dou Lan Gan consoled her and told her not to worry, even if other matters she unable to control, the demon beast's leadership was still in her hand, after all the demon beast only obey orders from her. When the moment comes, Zhu Ran won't be able to do anything to change it.

"I am only worried about one thing though..." Dou Lan Gan looks down from the cliff, an immense hexagram formation was gradually taking shape."Zhu Ran seem to be using a forbidden technique..." Once it's launched, the consequence could be catastrophic.

It took a month's work for the preparations to be complete, everyone was filled with excitement and hope.

At nightfall, torches of all sizes turn the infertile land bright like daytime. Three thousand people listened to Zhu Ran's command and stand in formation, from time to time they would change positions, repeating incantation continuously.

Hua Qian Gu sit on a stage in the middle of the hexagram, holding Snorting beast, with Ya Zi beast beside her. Surrounding her were three flight of steps and the remaining five hundred people.

——Where is immortal Ming Fan?

Hua Qian Gu asked ghost Fu Mu by her side, ghost Fu Mu let out a gurgle kind of laughter : "Senior God, I don't know, haven't seen him in days. All the people in the savage wilderness are here, perhaps he's with Zhu Ran helping with the formation's lineup."

Hua Qian Gu feel ill at ease, after all wanting to get out can't be easy, always feel like something bad is going to happen.

——Isn't it impossible to use mystical power in the savage wilderness? Will this really work?

Dou Lan Gan replied : Its true that you cannot use mystical power in the savage wilderness, but able to use formations like this. However, this kind is rare, its a mixture of Qi Men Dun Jia and and Wu Xing Ba Gua(five element trigram), I have never seen it before, ought to be Zhu Ran came up with himself. I guess he roughly want to use this formation technique at the savage wilderness to make a space-time, in this space-time it possible to use mystical power/technique with no restriction, defying heaven, a manmade passage."