Chapter 95

Since she has returned from the savage wilderness, Hua Qian Gu always feels her body has an inexplicable powerful force, like the brewing of the volcano can not wait to be gushing out. But somehow was firmly suppressed. Both feeling, seems as if fierce tigers are fighting each other, at the deadlocked. When at the savage wilderness her power seemed to be forced by the circumstances to stay calm and dormant, back to the six realms, her whole body began to boiling up, as if wanted to swallow her up.

Her physical injury at that time were permanent and fatal, but now it has miraculously all healing, her figure even more swift and sharp. If not because the left out scars, she would thought that those pain she had were false. During this one year, many things has happened, her physically and mentally are exhausted, she has been unyielding to stretch out tightly, and the news of Bai Zi Hua accepting a new disciple, finally made a string in her heart completely broken.

Even if she still forced out smile pretending it was meaningless, but the pain and grievances inside her heart repeatedly accumulated layers by layers, and with the powerful demon god mixing up, constantly in her heart fiercely burning her, as if to incinerate her. Although she was unlikely to make her fall into demon path, but her internal injuries are not light. After vent her feeling, she finally calm down, and finally willing to seriously face the matter with rational.

Thousand of voices was shouting inside her heart, wanted to see him, wanted to find out what happened within this one year that she was not around. It could also said that she is stubborn, she is obsessed. So many years, she understands and absolutely believe in Shi Fu's character as a man of his words. Since he said in front of the world before that in this life he only accepted one disciple, in her case he still hasn't expelled her from the sect yet, so he will not attempting to take in another disciple, this matter must have other inside story.

Back to Chang Liu, her heart felt like set on speeding home (idiom), too much of the words, too much love, stuck in her chest, stuffy her breathless. She wanted to see Shi Fu, miss him like crazy, but she knew that she can not let him see her.

Today is very cold, bone chilling wind at the sea, mixed with a small hail shooting straight to her face, try to fly low, form a wall surround her body to cover. Sky haze gloomy, fearing not much time there will be a big snowstorm. Now she has no sword, she can only manage to drive the wind, but the speed is much faster than before when she flied on the sword, and soon reaching the mountains of Chang Liu.

Surrounded by darkness, floated on top of Chang Liu's sea, faintly let out silver shimmer light, like a huge gem. Waves a wave after a wave, like a whirlpool enmeshed into inside Chang Liu.

Hua Qian Gu took out just before leaving Mount Mao, the note of "Absolute Seven Manual" imitation of the human skin mask covered in the face. Because she was in the hurry this time, did not do a good job, but it should be enough to cope with the moment, as long as she is not seen by the three Honorable Superior and that a few elders have a sharp eyes then she should be fine.

Around the Chang Liu flying in a circle, she found a few secret path all sealed, the air thickly filled with sealed, simply can't even get close. Hua Qian Gu slightly feels a little strange, Chang Liu is the biggest sect in the immortal realm, has always been self-proclaimed very high, demons are afraid to invade, usually only a simple layer of sealed magic wall, and now why go into a lot of troubles, as if they are facing the enemy?

Fortunately, her power is a lot stronger than before, although it was a little bit difficult, finally opened a secret way into the mountains. Back to the place she had been long for, insider her heart is full of unimaginable excitement. She thought that the thick layers of barriers outside, inside the mountains would also be strict precautions, what she did not expect was that she doesn't have to be sneaky, worry to hide. At front hall, promenade, practice field, forest ..... everywhere are empty not seeing even one person, strangely quiet.