The Journey of Flower - Chapter 054

Hearing a loud lion's roar, Hua Qian Gu felt the voice was familiar, before she realized what was happening, she saw a man with blond hair appearing before them, even his beard was golden, his eyes large like two bells staring at her.

"Luo......Luo......" Hua Qian Gu jumped back nervously, she became happy when she could see more clearly, it was Lang gege's teacher Luo He Dong.

Luo He Dong laughed out loud, his large, big, rough hands reached out to pinch her face.

"Naughty kid, who knew you would turn out so cute."

Hua Qian Gu did not know whether to laugh or cry, allowing him to knead her face like a piece of dough.

Bai Zi Hua quietly stepped in front of her: "Immortal Luo He Dong, it has been a while."

Luo He Dong angrily pulled back his hands, his nose snorted: "Yeah, it's been some time. Old man Bai, you're really lucky, I sent this girl to become Taoist priest Qing Xu's disciple, how did she fall into your hands? Dammit, I regret it now, if I knew this I'd accepted her as my disciple, the honor of taking back the holy instruments wouldn't go to your Mount Chang Liu. I've wanted the Kun Lun Mirror for a long time, I can go everywhere if I have it, even peeping at deities taking a bath is easy. How about this, can you lend it to me?"

He did not finish, Luo He Dong screamed loudly, pulling a peach from his bottom.

Damn the immortals, Luo He Dong inwardly cursed them, he knew he should not have attended this BS Qun Xian Feast. In front of the Jade Emperor and Wangmu Niangniang, that bitter woman could not do anything except attack him secretly. Wait until the Qun Xian Feast end, it would be strange if she did not cut him into eight pieces to feed to the Howling Celestial Dog.

Luo He Dong angrily ate the peach, looking around at the stunned crowd staring at them.

The peach was fine, his bottom was fine, good food should not go to waste.

Bai Zi Hua coughed lightly two times, he was used to ignoring this man.

Luo He Dong sighed: "I knew this kid is amazing, it's just that her destiny isn't good. I didn't know she's fated to become the sect leader of Mount Mao, then got old man Bai Zi Hua to break tradition and accept her as disciple! And a girl disciple is likeable, lovely, sensible, obedient. Not like my jerk, not only arrogant but lacks ambition, always arguing with me. Old man Bai, I'm jealous of you!"

Then he turned around and shouted: "Jerk, why aren't you here yet! The Hua meimei you remember every day and every night is finally here, didn't you pester me to take you to the Qun Xian Feast so you can see her, I'd never be here if it weren't for you!"

Hua Qian Gu was joyful when she heard this, looking up, it was really Xuan Yuan Lang.

Although he was attending the Qun Xian Feast as Luo He Dong's disciple, he sat on high because of his special status.

He was dressed in white, the sleeves and hems had silver and gold threads that created complex intertwined dragons, the belt was made of jade, the collar was high, looking like an immortal from a lofty mountain. Compared to the last time she saw him, he appeared more noble now.

Xuan Yuan Lang looked at Hua Qian Gu from afar, smiling gently, unable to hide his imperial linage. More divine than others, shining brightly. Everyone was amazed, this was the Emperor of the human realm.

Hua Qian Gu followed Bai Zi Hua, sitting down at a table next to Xuan Yuan Lang. Still the peach blossom petals, still the Qun Xian Feast, but it seemed as if everything had changed.

The complicated ritual could not be avoided, there was the part praising the Jade Emperor and Wangmu Niangniang, the greetings from the immortals. It seemed everyone was surprised to learn Bai Zi Hua had accepted her as his disciple.