The Journey of Flower - Chapter 052

Since she was hanging onto him before many people, Bai Zi Hua was a little uncomfortable. His heart began to calm down, he arrived in time.

He desperately used his internal energy to fly here as fast as he could, using telepathy from time to time to monitor what was happening, knowing they were in danger, blaming himself for not being able to do more. Especially when Xiao Gu almost died several times, he was intercepted by Lan Yu Lan Feng with the Pan Gu Axe, he panicked and could not get away for a long time.

Bai Zi Hua looked down at the little girl in his arms, her eyes clear like water.

This child was so silly, fighting to the point of almost losing her life, this had been difficult for her.

Hua Qian Gu buried her face in his chest, the joy and excitement after many days of not seeing him caused her to not being able to speak. This was the first time she hugged Teacher so tightly, she knew this was rude but she was greedy for the scent and security from him, it was a long time before she reluctantly let go. The warmth still enveloped her, causing her to tremble.

Teacher, did you know how tough it was for me, risking my life just so I could wait for you.

Hua Qian Gu looked up at Bai Zi Hua, her mouth pouting, looking more like a pig.

"Teacher, why are you so late?" If he were not here now, her bottom would be frozen.

Bai Zi Hua saw her looking at him partly wistfully partly resentfully, he could not help but feel a slight pain in his heart and said: "What did I tell you when you left? You need to assess the situation, do not act recklessly. You did not think at all, did you want to die?"

Hua Qian Gu bowed her head and said: "I'm sorry, Teacher, I was very impatient, I didn't know what else I could do...... huhuhu, thank Heaven you're here now, I thought I wouldn't see you again......"

Bai Zi Hua gently patted her head, put his hands on her shoulders, absorbing the rest of the poison through his palms. Hua Qian Gu quickly returned to her normal appearance.

"Teacher!"

"Do not worry, the poison will be gone soon." Bai Zi Hua comforted her.

Sha Qian Mo was near them and silently cursed Bai Zi Hua a thousand times: Old man Bai is a jerk and should go jump off a cliff! How dare he steal his opportunity to be a hero! Old man Bai was one step ahead in saving little Gu Tou! More annoying was that he ignored a great beauty, not even glancing at him at all! How maddening! How maddening!

This...... was Chang Liu's High Immortal Bai Zi Hua?

Xuan Yuan Lang had heard of the eminent reputation for a long time, people used all kinds of language to describe his kindness and charisma, finally seeing the immortal now, he realized those words were not sufficient to describe him.

Bai Zi Hua held Hua Qian Gu in his embrace, he was awe-inspiring but aloof, hovering in the air and swept his eyes over everyone, then slowly descended to the ground, gently and silently.

His brows frowned slightly, he appeared cold and indifferent, calm like jade and still like the wind. The immortality aura was ethereal but solitary, hair long like a waterfall, eyes bright like the stars, he only needed to move slightly and everything faded into the background. That elegant demeanor, even Xuan Yuan Lang and Dong Fang Yu Qing felt humbled. Everyone was hypnotized by him, there was only silence.

Xuan Yuan Lang took a deep breath, scaring Lie Xing Yun to jump up.

Apparently...... apparently...... Qian Gu looked cute as a girl...... She was not different from before, still short and quirky...... Xuan Yuan Lang laughed foolishly, causing Lie Xing Yun to have goosebumps all over his body.