The Journey of Flower - Chapter 048

After the competition between Zi Xun Qian Xia and Hua Qian Gu, Zi Xun Qian Xia returned to her lotus bed behind the veiled gauze, not caring what was happening outside.

The two sides fell into a tense standoff. Hua Qian Gu continued to play the zither, stopping the impatient monsters and demons. She looked to the horizon, feeling relieved, it was almost dawn.

A blue shadow was flying fast, landing on the enemy's side. The newcomer seemed powerful, she could not help but worried.

"You're finally here." Chun Qiu Bu Bai had been waiting for Kuang Ye Tian, with him here, even the Fu Xi Zither could not stop them.

"This isn't finished yet?" Kuang Ye Tian's voice was loud like a gong, his body was muscular, half of his arms were bare, a glowing sheen covered the bulging muscles.

"They have the Fu Xi Zither, using sound waves to stop us, we can't attack with a large force and waiting for you. How's the other side?"

"Don't worry, I've defeated tens of thousands in Heaven's army. That's not Bai Zi Hua playing the zither, right?"

"That's his new disciple. Bai Zi Hua was tricked by us to go to Mount Lao, he's probably flying on the wind to get here. I told Lan Yu to use a holy instrument to stop him, but we probably can't hold him for long. We need to hurry up, everything will fail if he's here."

"Huh? Bai Zi Hua finally accepted a disciple? And it's a little girl? How interesting, why don't I accept a little girl as my disciple too, then allow them to fight each other? I can't beat him so I'll let my disciple beat his disciple, that means we tie, haha."

"You shouldn't always think of winning and losing, resurrecting the Demon God is the most important thing, when that time comes, all of the six realms will belong to us."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Things that are alive will be controlled by the Fu Xi Zither, but things that are dead can't be controlled."

"What do you mean?"

"That's why we've been waiting for you." Chun Qiu Bu Bai always sounded like a flirtatious woman when he planned.

"Although not affected by the zither's music but hit by the sound waves, the body would be destroyed."

"There's the Kun Lun Mirror, use small objects, appear behind her when the sky turns dark, she wouldn't know."

"Great, excellent idea."

"Hurry up, we can finish in half an hour."

Kuang Ye Tian nodded, retrieving a box from his internal coffer, the box was full of different kinds of wood and tools like rivets, saws, axes. His thick fingers were several times faster than normal people and amazingly accurate. Soon, he finished carving a mosquito from a piece a wood. The wooden mosquito was small but perfectly proportioned, all 108 joints on its body moved freely.

Kuang Ye Tian opened his hand, the mosquito kicked its legs, shook its head, the transparent wings suddenly opened, as if it were alive. Kuang Ye Tian was talented in woodworking, without needing to rely on mystic arts so he had never been caught, from small objects like darts to large objects like siege machines, he relied on his clever craftsmanship to push his ability and precision to the maximum.

Ci Yu put a green hand on the body of the mosquito, the mosquito immediately turned an emerald green. Then she used the Kun Lun Mirror, it disappeared before their eyes.

"Is there a problem?"

"The mosquito's body is filled with a deathly poison I meticulously created, with just a small bite, the brat won't live long enough to see the sun." Ci Yu smiled seductively.