The Journey of Flower - Chapter 013

"Gu Tou! Are you alright?"

Tang Bao finally heaved a sigh of relief as she climbed beside Hua Qian Gu and patted her small face. Tang Bao looked at how she was entirely dazed and wondered if she was had received too much of a shock. Luckily, she had run into Bai Zi Hua. If had been a hot tempered deity like Lie Huo Xing Jun, she would have been squished a long time ago.

"I......" Hua Qian Gu moved her lips and felt as though neither her body nor her throat belonged to her and could not speak for a long time. She fought to recover her "lost soul" and finally felt her eyes focus. She realised that the person was Tang Bao and not the immortal who had smiled so alluringly at her earlier.

"Bao, I, I think I am a little drunk. I am so tired......" Hua Qian Gu's eyelids were fighting with her.

"Ah, Gu Tou, don't sleep. If you get drunk on Wang You wine, you will be in dreamland for three to four years! I can't wake you then!" as she said this, she aimed a few pinches at Hua Qian Gu. It was so pain that Hua Qian Gu kept wincing.

She shook her head hard and tried hard to regain consciousness. She still had important things she had not done and couldn't just fall sleep. But, she really wanted to sleep soundly in his palm for a lifetime!

"So he is Bai Zi Hua? I thought that he was an old grandfather like Priest QingXu."

"Typically, whatever an immortal looks like when they become an immortal, is what they will look like forever, unless the person is willing to age further."

"Tang Bao, I, I suddenly am a bit afraid. I would find it much easier to get close to him if he was a kindly old grandfather. Will he reject taking me in as a disciple?"

"I don't know either, Stop worrying. If he refuses, we will pester him until he agrees."

"Keke, now that everyone is here, should I transform back and go down to explain why I am here?"

"Don't be rash first. Let's wait until they start discussing this matter before deciding."
"Oh." Hua Qian Gu used two feet to support her chin. She completely did not listen to what the surrounding immortals were discussing. The only thing she was looking at was Bai Zi Hua who was sitting under the tree. Each and every gesture he made tugged tightly at her hearts.

"I agree with what everyone has said. The portals that have been forcefully opened between the demon, monster and nether world and the human world will be sealed by the 20 Zhu Tian. The only thing that is slightly worrying is that Priest Qing Xu has yet to arrive." the Jade Emperor stroked his beard as he looked at the immortals as though he was hoping that someone would step out and explain this.

Given the chaos and unending strife in the world now, there were many immortals absent without reason from the Immortal's Feast. Why did he only asked solely about the Leader of Mt Mao? Most of the immortals gave a bewildered expression. Only a small minority knew that Priest Qing Xu was one of the guardians of the Instrument of the Gods and they had been uneasy from the start of the feast.

The leader of Mt Lao suddenly stated: " Since Your Majesty mentioned it, the disciple that was sent by me to send a letter to Mt Mao has yet to return. Could something have happened at Mt Mao?"

"Has Yun Ying arrived?" the Jade Emperor looked around anxiously.
"No. He sent a message saying that he was midst in exterminating demons and cannot excuse himself."

"Not a single disciple from Mt Mao Sect has arrived?" the Jade Emperor knitted his eyebrows. Typically even if a sect leader is busy, he will send some disciples to come to the feast.

Tang Bao gave Hua Qian Gu, who was still looking smittenly at Bai Zi Hua, a good kick.

"Quick! It's time for you to make your entrance!!"