Chapter 75

Hua Qian Gu felt as though she was going to be ripped into pieces in the howling wind and the contorted space. An intense pain spread across her entire body and all her organs. She could not breathe here. Her lips and face were pale, her head spinning. She wanted to pike. She could not see her surroundings clearly. Fragments and dismembered parts of ghost seemed to be dancing among the ash. The space around around seemed to stretch and contort like an illusion. She wanted to struggle, but the force here was too great.Amidst the tragic and strange howls of ghost, she gradually lost consciousness.

When she woke up, her surroundings had quietened. She felt like she was lying amidst soft fluffy clouds, warm and comfortable. Before she opened her eyes, she could already feel the cleanliness and brightness of her surroundings.

The light peered through the gaps between her eyelids. She could not see anything, yet she felt as though she could see the whole world. She felt as though she was in a beautiful illusions. She was too tired. She indulged herself in this feeling, unwilling to open her eyes and wake up.

However, she seemed to hear the cry of an infant. She thought that she was hallucinating, but the crying got louder.

She opened her eyes and surveyed her surroundings. It was completely different from what she had imagined. She thought that the inside of the black hole be like hell, pitch black and burning. However she did not expect the surroundings to be gentle and bright with nothing. There was sky or earth, there was nothing. Even where she stood on did not seem to be solid. There was only a crescent moon above her.

Amidst the clean bright light, she could not find anywhere to sit. She quickly closed her eyes tiredly, if not she would go blind in the light.

Then she heard the crying of the infant faintly again, as though it came from all directions. Because there was no landmarks, she could not tell where she was going. Hua Qian Gu could only close her eyes and walk towards the source of the sound.

Finally when the sound seemed very close, Hua Qian Gu opened her eyes and was shocked to see a giant thousand petaled lotus suspended in mid air. The lotus was crystal clear like an ice sculpture, emitting a soft glow.

Inside, there was a naked crying infant, lying in the heart of the lotus, his tiny arms and legs wildly flailing.

Hua Qian Gu was shocked. Could this be the Demon God? But why was it in the form of an infant?

She slowly ascended and flew into the lotus flower and stared down at the three to four month old infant. In the clear and loud cries, there wasn't a single trace of grief, as though he was merely announcing his existence.

Hua Qian Gu was a bit unsettled. She went a little closed. The child was very small withpretty pink skin. He was extremely adorable.

The child stopped crying when he realised someone was looking at him. He curiously opened his big black eyes and looked at Hua Qian Gu. His pupils were as clear and bright as spring water. In this world, only an infant could have such a clear gaze and an innocent and adorable expression.

He pouted and gurgled as though he was taking to Hua Qian Gu.

Hua Qian Gu felt her heart tingle and soften, as though it was being wrapped in clouds. She knitted her eyebrows together. She would never expect things to develop this way.

The infant's eyes blinked and rolled his round body. Then he placed his tiny hand into his mouth and began sucking at it.

Hua Qian Gu carefully landed on the lotus flower and took a few minute steps towards him. Finally she squatted beside him and peered down at him.

The infant gurgled two sentences before grabbing his feet and placing it in his mouth.

Hua Qian Gu could not help but laugh. She stretched out a small finger and gently touched him. Soft, bouncy and warm. He was clearly an ordinary infant.