The Journey of Flower - Chapter 079

Hua Qian Gu tried to use her internal energy, but she could not do so because there was a mysterious pressure in her stomach, preventing her from using her power. She pressed an acupoint on Nan Wu Yue to wake him up. He was surprised to find himself in prison and not in the black hole. Hua Qian Gu asked him if he was afraid to die, and he said no. She told him to run away if there is a chance, but he should try his best to never harm innocent people. Nan Wu Yue did not want to leave her behind, but she felt she had to stay at Chang Liu because she deserved to be punished.

It was damp and dark everywhere, the silence was like death, no other prisoners were seen. The Court of Law implemented penalties quickly and rigidly, rarely imprisoning anyone so the prison temporarily detained the accused before deciding what is to be done.

It was difficult to know how much time had passed, the sound of someone was suddenly heard. Hua Qian Gu looked up, it was Dong Fang Yu Qing. She knew he would find a way to visit.

"Gu Tou......" Dong Fang Yu Qing held her hand tightly through the bars, "You've suffered......"

"Gu Tou mama!" Tang Bao jumped from his shoulder onto her face, big tears began to fall. Why did she not take it with her, why did she take such a big risk? It would ignore her from now on! Hateful Gu Tou! Huhuhu......

Hua Qian Gu hugged Dong Fang Yu Qing, Tang Bao rubbed back and forth against her face, she could not help but felt teary.

"This is Nan Wu Yue, you've already seen him." Hua Qian Gu sniffed, pushing Nan Wu Yue before Dong Fang Yu Qing.

"Xiao Yue, this is Dong Fang Yu Qing and Tang Bao I've told you about.""

Nan Wu Yue was shy and peered his head out from behind Hua Qian Gu: "Hello......"

This was his first time meeting strangers beside Hua Qian Gu, he felt uncomfortable. However, seeing the curved eyes and a smile warm like the sun from Dong Fang Yu Qing, his hesitation and shyness disappeared.

Tang Bao jumped on his shoulder, he carefully used his finger to poke it, how soft, he happily looked at Hua Qian Gu and smiled: "Hua Hua, worm Tang Bao is really cute!"

Tang Bao clung onto his finger and lovingly rubbed against it, really liking the clean and innocent scent on his body, he did not seem like the Demon God at all.

Dong Fang Yu Qing laughed: "We have two kids now!"

Hua Qian Gu lightly flicked at his forehead: "Have the immortals reached a decision?"

Dong Fang Yu Qing's face hardened a bit: "The Demon God will be killed, but they're still deciding how and when to kill him. The power of the Demon God is too great, only weakening when the moon is full, but they don't want to wait until a lunar year and a lunar month, afraid dragging this out would cause more trouble. They chose July 15th of next year to gather at Mount KunLun, set up the heavenly Wan Gui Hun formation, invite all 182 deities and Buddhas to destroy the true form of the Demon God. Then they will seal his power into the 16 holy instruments......"

Hua Qian Gu nodded: "How fortunate, there's still a lot of time left, you must help me rescue Xiao Yue, he hasn't done anything!"

"Don't worry, I'll think of something. What about you? Someone will come to interrogate you, they won't delay your punishment......"

"No big deal, I already knew this day would happen when I decided to do this. You must take good care of Xiao Yue and Tang Bao so I won't have to worry."

"You speak so lightly, do you know how cruel the punishment will be?"

"I'm a disciple of Chang Liu, of course I know, even the disciple of the Sect Leader could not avoid death. If Teacher is merciful, he would let me die quickly."